This Comfort Inn was a typical average inn. The rooms are pretty spacious and they are also in fair shape. They seem well cleaned and taken care of, but you can tell they've got a few years on them. Breakfast was fine, a nice assortment of fresh waffles (regular or blueberry), bacon, sausage patties, english muffins, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt etc.
Good wifi connection in the rooms (clocked at around 7 mbps) and a basic flatscreen tv with no HD as far as I could tell. Also, the rooms have both a fridge and a microwave oven wich was good, because there aren't that many restaurants in the area! There's a good Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins down the street, and a gas station with a little mini mart just across the street.
The staff was fine, no complaints there either. We would definitely stay there again, but I'm still rating it a 3 because it didn't stand out in any way, good or bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is centrally located among the rolling hills of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Adjacent to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (exit 286), we are just minutes to Lancaster and Reading's top attractions. Just outside our doors is Stoudt's Brewery, Adamstown's Antique Capital of the World, the Green Dragon Flea and Farmers' Market, and beautiful countryside dotted with small farming communities. Statement: This hotel is The Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North is a AAA Three Diamond property. We will be happy to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn of Lancaster County North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Hotel Denver
- Holiday Inn Denver
- Denver Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn Of Lancaster County North Denver, PA