Crescent Lodge & Country Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 120
US$ 116
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
US$ 270
US$ 244
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$ 78
US$ 76
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
US$ 71
Hotwire.com
Skytop Lodge(Skytop)
US$ 210
US$ 179
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
US$ 100
US$ 85
US$ 64
US$ 305
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe cottagesget awaycanopy bedprivate cottagepiano playermount airy casinoincluded breakfaston site restaurantshuffle boardpocono areajacuzzi tubnice breakfastbed was comfortablefull kitchensitting areawonderful weekendshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2011

My wife and I stayed at The Crescent Lodge for our honeymoon 11/1/2010-114/2010. The resort was very quiet, we were the only guests the first two nights. The complimentary breakfast was nice and included cereals, oatmeal, buns, fruit, coffee, milk and juices. We ate dinner one evening in the restaurant and were very pleased with our meals. Our room was slightly dated, but clean and included a jacuzzi and fireplace wit complimentary log each night. The staff was friendly and mostly did not disturb us. I reccommend this lodge if you want a relaxing, quiet, cozy and romantic getaway.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank telecaster4372
Reviewed 30 June 2011

We were able to get away for only one night June 25 for our anniversary but it was well worth the effort to stay at the Crescent Lodge. We normally stay at the Cranberry Manor or other nice B&B's in the area but this time I discovered the Crescent Lodge in Cresco just down the road from Rt 611. The inn is very nice, with nice grounds and separate cabins behind the main lodge and it is situated in a nice, quiet spot just minutes from all attractions. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted by Ruth and we immediately knew we found a new place we would be coming to.

We stayed in room 212 in the main lodge. The room was comfortable and very, very clean. The bathroom was spotless and the towels extremely soft. This room was very adequate for our night there and would be fine for a longer stay as well. The cabins are probably more roomy and have more amenities, but we were perfectly happy with this room. There was no noise from the restaurant or the lobby.

We had made reservations for dinner when I booked the room with Ruth, and she had a wonderful table reserved for us. When we returned to the lodge for dinner we had a cocktail in the nice cozy lounge and met Frank who is a great bartender (and Courtney, Frank's partner in crime!).

The restaurant is unbelievable, very nice ambience and the cuisine is better than I can describe here. My wife had the Kobi beef pasta dish and she was extremely happy with that. I had the special, prime rib, and that was excellent as well. The restaurant was full and there was a birthday party of 10 - 12 people. But the service was impeccible, and we had a great table by a window and near the pianist which made for a very enjoyable evening. The pianist, Keith Herrmann, was very good, and he's appeared on the Today, Tonight, and other shows including the Golden Globes and is a well-known musician. Just a perfect setting and wonderful dishes - a night to remember. We will dine here whenever we are in the Poconos, even if we're not staying at the Crescent. Other folks were celebrating their anniversaries as well, it is obvious this is the spot for that special evening and celebratory dinners.

I must thank Ruth for her great welcome and hospitality and for the nice anniversary card left in our room.
The Crescent Lodge is a wonderful country inn in a perfect setting. An excellent restaurant and a great staff made our stay one we will tell others about for some time, and we will return next year. Do visit the little gift shop in the lobby and pick out a piece of jewelry as a remembrance.

Room Tip: last minute specials are available
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Upon arriving, we were disappointed that the Lodge is located directly aside of a busy local road - there is constant car traffic noise.
We were shocked to find out that there was no place to sit outside – not even a bench or a lounge chair was in sight, so, we could not get a breath of mountain air which is the reason why we came in a first place. The tennis court (there is one) was not maintained and had no net. The swimming pool had no water.
In spite of the fact that our room directly faced some ventilation pipes from the restaurant which were going on and off and producing a lot of noise, we really enjoyed a nice Monet-like painting in our room. The room was very clean, but 1960’s air conditioner was hanging from the wall.
The Lodge attendant seemed to be very annoyed when we asked for directions and/or local activities.
The free breakfast was mass produced, tasteless and barely enough to go around.
We were very disappointed and definitely will not come back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank unhappytravel06
Reviewed 21 March 2011

My husband and I just returned from a 5 day stay at the Crescent. Our room was a little outdated in decor, but after a while it really didn't matter at all. It was immaculately clean (thanks to a wonderful girl named Susan!). It was warm and cozy and very comfortable. Each day after traveling around, my
husband and I would look forward to the jacuzzi and a lovely fire....which,
thanks to Susan, was always set up and ready for us to just light it. The staff was friendly and helpful whenever we had questions. We stayed in the Sunset room and we were the last room facing the back woods where there is a really nice nature trail. It was soooooo peaceful and quiet there and we definitely came home completely "de-stressed". Granted, the prices are a bit high, but we got a special because of the time of year we traveled. I would definitely return there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j0sie2024
Reviewed 21 February 2011

There was a reson this was one of the last places available i=on a holiday weekend in the Pocono's. Had to travel for business so brought my husband along for the long ride. If you stay in the main lodge you can't access the lobby before 7:00 am. It is alarmed. My hisband gets up at 5:00 am and had to sit in the hallway on his laptop to avoid waking me. No sympathy from front desk. When we decided to leave early since this was not a desirable situation they informed me they were going to charge my credit card for the three nights regardless. After i made a huge scene they "agreed" to only charge me for my stay. Otherwise the bed was hard, the television ancient, the linens cheap and the room tacky. The included breakfast was pretty bad as well. Don't know that I need to say more.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business