“Bravo! (No pun intended)”

Bravo! Italian Kitchen
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bravo Cranberry is an upscale-casual Italian restaurant right in Cranberry Township serving authentic pasta dishes, signature entrées, piping hot pizza, and delicious wine & cocktails amid Roman-ruin décor. Our family-friendly atmosphere is as inviting as our welcoming staff and we look forward to your visit at Bravo Cranberry located in Cranberry Township, PA - make your reservation or place an online order today!
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

We were visiting my parents and we took them here for dinner. Their bread is amazing! Waitress was very patient with our party and took good care of us. She made sure drinks were refilled and the food came out hot as soon as the chef whipped it up it was on our table.

Date of visit: August 2021
BravoBrio, Other at Bravo! Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for that glowing review. We pride ourselves in providing excellent food & service to our guests and we're happy to see that reflected in your experience with us. We'll see you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (267)

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

Not a great experience. We have gone here when we come to Cranberry and usually get a great meal. My sister order appetizers for us. She specifically asked if the calamari was rings or tentacles and the waiter said rings. When it was delivered the calamari was swimming in oil with a white sauce covering over half of it and the pieces were almost all tentacles and some random little pieces that looked like hats. When we ordered our food, my sister specifically asked if her seafood meal had an Alfredo sauce on it and she was told that it did. However, when it came to the table it had a sauce but it was definitely not Alfredo and her shrimp was over cooked and rubbery. My eggplant parm was delivered without any sauce. When I asked where the sauce was, I was told that this is how they serve it but he could put some sauce on if I would like. I said that I would like sauce and he added a garlic butter sauce to the pasta, not red like I was expecting. My niece had the kids mac and cheese which came out as pasta with Alfredo sauce. They told us that this is their version of Mac and cheese but I don’t know if that was a lie or they do serve Alfredo as Mac an cheese. The manager discounted our meal and asked us if we wanted anything different but we opted to pay our $21 and leave hungry. We did find a great bakery and filled up on pastries.

Date of visit: July 2021
BravoBrio, Guest Relations Manager at Bravo! Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

We apologize you did not fully enjoy your meal. Our guests' feedback is highly valuable to us as we utilize it for improvement in our guests' experience. We hope for the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

Just purchased takeout a little over an hour ago. The worst veal parmesan ever. Burned and tasted like cardboard. Sauce was supposed to be a red sauce. It was something other than that. Trying to patronize local restaurans but this was bad.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Doug V
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Recently my wife and I have been going out to dinner a little more often in the "Covid Era", so last night we went to Bravo in Cranberry. Everything about the evening was very nice, from the meal itself, to the portions, to the atmosphere, to the concern over safety and social distancing to our server Jill, who was exceptional! All good, and would return again!

Date of visit: November 2020
BravoBrio, Guest Relations Manager at Bravo! Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2020

Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

The food was okay. The serving size was small on the dishes we got. We asked for no cheese and they added cheese. We ordered curbside, waited for 10 minutes longer and when we called to check on it, waited another 10 minutes. The service was poor and the food was edible, but not delicious!

Date of visit: August 2020
BravoBrio, Other at Bravo! Italian Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2020

Thank you for ordering from us. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and will pass it along to the management team for improvement.