Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Pittsburgh Marriott North(Cranberry Township)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Quality Inn Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)
View Hotel
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)
1,010 results
All reviewsfront desk staffbreakfast staffrecommend this hotelovernight stayhotel is beautifula great staycookiesbusiness tripcomfortable roomhot tubfitness centergreat customer serviceclean hotelpastryshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationlots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband, 3 children, and I had an amazing experience with our overnight stay. Our room was everything we needed and more! The price was super reasonable and the staff very friendly. Would recommend this place 100%!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Nicolette H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear cmamusements,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that our staff was friendly and helpful! If there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please do not hesitate to call me at the number below.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a typical Hilton Garden Inn the staff were all friendly and the room was clean. He water pressure is pretty low so don’t expect a great shower. Breakfast was ok but service staff was real nice. This property is overpriced as well. Would stay here again if prices were more reasonable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Glenn J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you found our staff friendly and helpful. However, I am saddened to see that not every aspect of your stay was more than perfect. If there is anything I can do for you at this time please feel free to contact me at the number below.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best I’ve ever stayed, and as a Diamond member, I can make lots of comparisons. The hotel is clean, staff are attentive, polite and accommodating. Pleasantly surprised by the food. Had breakfast and dinner and both meals were A+.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Cheryl R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am happy to read that you found every aspect of your stay more than accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future! If there is anything else I can do for you at this time please feel free to contact me at the number below.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We talked to Sierra on the phone and reserved our room. When we arrived, she was working and checked us in. She was so sweet and offered to help us find things in the area. My grandson was pleased to find fresh fruit and a warm fireplace to sit by while he waited for us. We got the bed and breakfast option since they didn't have complimentary breakfast.
Julie and Claire waited on us the next morning for breakfast. They were equally as wonderful. Breakfast includes made to order omelettes and sides. I wish I got the name of the chef as she went above and beyond with not only the delicious food but excellent service. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Nicolette H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear jojosgma,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am pleased to see that you had pleasant experiences with multiple staff members. I will make sure your kind words are passed along. If there is anything else I can do for you at this time please do not hesitate to contact me at the number below. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Guest Services Manager/ Service Coach

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I've stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn on numerous occasions, and I recommend it highly. Very clean, comfortable rooms, GREAT food, and very nice staff. The gym facilities are ample, too. I'm very surprised to see negative reviews because I have always had outstanding experiences at this location, so much so that I wrote to the manager. I've recommended the hotel to colleagues who have business in the area. I have almost universally good experiences with Hilton brand hotels, and I believe this one lives up to that high standard.

Stayed: September 2017
Nicolette H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear LisaM313,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I am happy to hear you always enjoy your stays with us. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to give us a call. We look forward to welcoming you back here in the near future!

Guest Services Manager/ Service Coach