“Very romantic!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2017

My hubby took me here for our anniversary. He gets great points as this choice was awesome. The atmosphere was romantic and the food and service was incredible.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I had the Seafood Etouffee, it was very yummy. We sat in front of the fireplace and it was warm and romantic. Location is out in the middle of the country, but worth the drive.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We were 7 couples at New Year's Eve dinner. When we made the reservations we were told we might need to be broken into 2 group. We were happily surprised when we arrived and we had a large table for all of us. Lots of other large groups but we got great service from our 2 servers. They were even able to do separate checks.
It was a special menu but all the meals were good.
Their salad was very interesting and good. I had the filet with a large portabello mushroom. It was cooked exactly as ordered. The mashed potatoes were nothing special, but I really enjoyed the meal.

Going to try this again for their normal menu. It was about a half hour drive but worth it.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

took my office staff to dinner on Thursday. Food was excellent and presented very well. The bruschetta was outstanding with the pieces of blue cheese. Several had filets and two had the Med. chicken, three had an amazing seafood combo with wonder shrimp, crab cake and the best salmon I ever ate. Very mild tasting salmon.
The desserts were also delicious
Food was so good, I'm going back on Saturday to celebrate a birthday.
Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went here fairly late on an off night with friends and were one of two tables occupied in the entire restaurant. Our service was excellent, and three of the four of us were delighted with our meals. The chef was very accommodating to personal preferences, as some of us wanted substitutions, additions, and deletions. I had delicious salmon which I would order again, but my husband was not particularly pleased with his weiner schnitzel because he did not care for the gravy on it, and the veal was tough. The other couple was very happy with their seafood dishes. All of us brought food home because the portions were large.
This is a fairly upscale restaurant which has been in the area for a long time. The atmosphere is cozy and comfortable -- candlelight at the tables, nice linens -- all those touches that go with a good restaurant.