“First visit ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic dinner!! My husband and I tried this restaurant for the first time and will definitely be back!! Great atmosphere- terrific service and incredible food! My husband had the Cajun chicken salad which he really enjoyed I had the bolognese - probably the best I have ever had in a long time. The portions are huge so go there hungry!!! We will be back!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to this restaurant. Upon entering we received a warm welcome from staff. Hostess was very cordial and our waiter was attentive and very friendly. Great service. We each ordered a different entree and everyone agreed the food was excellent. Will be back for more. Luckily we had reservations. The place filled up quickly.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have dined at this restaurant many times. Good Italian food, nice atmosphere and pleasant waiting staff. Service can be slow at times, but we are retired and in no hurry. Great pasta fagioli soup. Also has a less formal pizza place adjoined to the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

A 70th birthday party for dear friends turned out absolutely wonderful. The offering menu was uniquely large with 6 entrees which is quite rare for parties of approximately 30. However, each meal came out of this kitchen with exquisite perfection. From Crab Ravioli and Pasta Bolognaise to chicken or veal Marsala everything was excellent. The demi-glaze based sauces were "to die for". Service was easy-going and efficient as it should be amongst 30 friends.
All in all it was a great evening and the food outstanding. It's a BYOB, so bring your wine/cocktail relax and enjoy the good food and an efficient wait staff with personality.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

You can go to Shula's, Ruth Chris, or even Delmonico's and is the steak going to be better, absolutely, is it going to be worth 3x what you'll pay at Fratelli's, for me, who really likes a great steak, no and in part it has to do with not having to travel to get a great meal. It also not ala carte meaning you get your sides with your meal, the atmosphere is nice, staff fantastic (and consistent) and one of these days I am even going to have to try the Pizza.