“Really amazing Mexican food!”
Review of El Limon

El Limon
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 March 2018

If you are craving Mexican food, this is THE place to go! El Limon has a couple of different locations, and I have been to the Conshohoken location once for a dine-in meal. Tip: if you dine in, you get margaritas on the house! Yes, you heard that correctly! I ordered chips + salsa + guacamole and a burrito smothered in a delicious green sauce. The chips + guac was great; the salsa is a little lacking for me because it is very chunky and heavy on the tomatoes, but I still find myself eating it because the flavors are on point! The burrito was so huge, I could only eat half of it in one sitting. All told, this meal cost less than $15. Incredible, and I can't wait to try more on my next visit!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

decent mexican food served by very nice and accommodating people large portions and you can eat grandly on 15 to 20 dollars a head

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Swug by El Limon for lunch last week. It's a in a somewhat depressing strip mall, but don't let that detour you. These were easily the best tacos I've had in Pennsylvania. As a displaced Californian, I've been craving great tacos for years now, but this is the first time a PA restaurant has really nailed it. Amazingly good.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place! Excellent Mexican food! Always friendly service and expedient. If you go during peak lunch time it is difficult to get a table due to their substantial volume of business. Definitely worth the wait though!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice meal for an early Sunday dinner. The food was very tasty and whole family enjoyed their meals. Service was great and they were willing to adjust the tacos to just the way my child likes them, meat and cheese only.