“Relaxed Dinner with Friends”
Review of DaVinci's Pub

DaVinci's Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
DaVinci's Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Collegeville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great restaurant located in Collegeville. Used to owned and operated as a Harpoon Louie's but several years ago it was bought and closed down for renovations and then reopened. The food and service are great and the prices are reasonable. Despite the fact they are local, we had not gone there until over the holidays. I organized a couples night for 4 other couples in the neighborhood. Everyone wanted to keep it local so I made reservations for Da Vinci's Pub. Everyone was very impressed with the food and service. We had a great time and will definetly be back. I went out on a limb to pick this place because it was not listed on your site. I believe in the review process here at TripAdvisor and want to get this place on the map for other diners. Please add so that I can write a full review.
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I had dinner here with three other people on a Saturday night. We arrived for a 6:00 reservation and we seated immediately. We hadn't seen each other in a long time and wanted to catch up so we were looking for a place that would not rush us through our dinner. We ordered drinks and looked through the menu before ordering our various meals. The main dining room was fairly empty at that time. We started off with drinks, salad and a bread basket. I had the crab and asparagus pasta ($23)-my favorite. It had angel hair pasta, lump crabmeat, tomatoes and asparagus in a light sauce (maybe an olive oil based sauce). As usual, it was amazing. My friends ordered the salmon with spinach and pasta over a bed of spinach and mushrooms with rice pilaf ($22). They all enjoyed their dinner. We sat and talked and did not feel rushed at all. Very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Stopped by for a late lunch last Sunday. We have been here once before for a birthday party upstairs. We ordered the Coconut Shrimp and Chicken Cutlet with Broccoli Rube Sandwich. You get French Fries with the sandwich. The shrimp were good, especially the peanut and ginger dipping sauce. But the shrimp was obviously frozen. Now the sandwich. It was terrible. The amount of chicken to roll was horrible. Literally a small handful of cut-up chicken and without the Broccoli Rube it would have been incredibly dry. Very disappointing. For the price it was just not worth it. The service was nothing to mention either, so I won't.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

good prices, great food - very nice, quiet night - highly recommended! - I'll be going again SOON! - SM

1  Thank unWINEDandPAINT
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We visited on a Saturday afternoon for lunch. We had the option of sitting in the bar or dining room - we chose the bar. I was really hungry so ordered the spinach ravioli, which included a salad, bread and a nice sized serving of ravioli. I thought the marinara sauce was very good - I think you also have Alfredo sauce as an option. My hubby had the DaVinci's masterpiece - which was a great grilled chicken sandwich with sharp provolone and roasted red peppers. House made potato chips were included. Everything we had was delicious...We finished every crumb.

They had a nice selection of craft beer on tap...Hubby had a porter which he said was very good. We were served by Josh doing double duty as server/bartender. Service was outstanding. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I went in on Wednesday for their lobster dinner contest. Whoever is closest to guessing the weight of the giant lobster without going over wins the lobster dinner. Unless your a regular patron of this restaurant you have no chance of winning. I noticed the manager approach a couple and whisper something to them and wink his eye. He then collected their guess at the last minute and came out a few minutes later and announced the winner. Needless to say they won. I win not return for this rigged gimmick of a contest!

1  Thank lonniemcgonigle07