All reviews staff was friendly looked great other hotels in the area breakfast room lindsey clarks
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Probably losing their franchise. Moldy room. Cigarette smell in non smoking rooms. Family had 3 rooms and each one smelled. Practically no internet. TV stations are analog ,so snowy channels. Hotel used to be nice. Now sole staff member just shrugs.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank garyschoen
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Upon arriving to go up to my room from Niagara Falls(June 23,2018), I noticed how filthy the carpet was in the elevator, then my key cards didn't work. After having the cards reprogrammed, we went inside and notice brown spots on the wall with some of them seeming to have slid down the wall, and the bathroom walls and ceiling were dirty. I actually started to clean the walls because I was really tired, and didn't feel like finding another place. After turning on the faucets, I realized that the hot water had no pressure, and the cold water's pressure was minimal. I was given another room, but it had the same water pressure issues. I called Priceline and requested and received a full refund, and had to travel (2) more hours to my son's home in Philadelphia. Very disappointed, and surprised with Ramada. Never again!

Room Tip: Find another hotel!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Easy, quick, cheaper than most and clean place to stay. We stayed there for work and the facility was very accomidating. The new owners are applying for their liquior license and soon there will be a in house bar and food establishment. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank FrankHellertown
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Good sized room. Great pillows and bed. Very comfortable. Close to all kinds of restaurants and shopping. WiFi a bit week. Next door to a great restaurant called Tully's. Met a friend there for dinner and we had wonderful time. Breakfast was good and in attractive area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We were very disappointed in our stay and had much higher expectations in Clarks Summit.. We could not take a hot shower either in the evening or the morning. The bathroom was dirty and the ice bucket and tray was grimy inside and out. Shocking!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family