“Your Experience might be better than mine”

Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Clarks Summit
Reviewed 10 June 2017

First I will say the the rooms were clean and decor fine. Also, the check-in was efficient.
However, things happened that led to just an average stay,
1) Insufficient Parking. We returned from an early dinner and there were no parking places. I got out to talk to the clerk and my husband stayed in the car. I was told that we could park in the next door restaurant's parking. This was not acceptable to me. We were leaving at 4:15 am and we did not want to drag luggage across to another parking lot. I decided to wait and when someone left I had my husband grab a spot.
2) WIFI was not working. Was not working in the morning when we left at 4:15. we called down twice in the evening and were told it was some maintenance problem. Yes things can happen but perhaps regular checks would help.
3) Ran AC because it is right beside a noisy US 11. Then the unit started rattling. I got up and managed to hit the right place to stop the noise. I was not going to call down and wait to have someone fix it. We were getting up VERY EARLY. All of the hotels/motels face 11. Choose a room in the back if you don't want to run the AC/fan.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the back.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Great location beautiful view, however I would make bed sheets more comfortable to sleep on. We turned on air so the room would be cooler but felt no different and the pool should be wheel chair accessible.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017

This was my first stay of three. The only problems we encountered was a noisy air-conditioner and a toilet that didn't flush very well. However, our next two times were excellent. We had no problems. The breakfast was sufficient and the lady who takes care of the dining room was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We stayed over one night due to a wedding. I called earlier in the day to confirm my appt and the man said no problem...when we got there the room was a smoking room which we Did not want , extremely dirty...I called the front desk the woman was nice but they had no other rooms to offer.
I will stay at the comfort in across the
Street...rooms we much cleaner

8.7 km away
Hilton Scranton & Conference Center
12.3 km away
Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain

Been to Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton

Address: 820 Northern Blvd, Clarks Summit, PA 18411-2229
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Clarks Summit
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Clarks Summit
Price Range: ₹ 5,113 - ₹ 8,672 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton 2.5*
Relax and restore at Ramada Clarks Summit hotel off Interstates 81 and 476 near downtown Scranton. Damon's Sports Bar next door. After a leisurely free continental breakfast, relax on our outdoor patio or in our gazebo. If you want to de-stress, work out in our gym, swim in our heated indoor pool or play in our game room. We offer meeting space, a business center, free Wi-Fi Internet access, free truck and RV parking and each room comes with a refrigerator. Kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. Our pet-friendly Clarks Summit hotel features a gift shop. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Clarks Summit Near Scranton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Clarks Summit