All reviewsstaff was friendlyincluded breakfastlooked greatother hotels in the areabreakfast roomroom was clean and comfortablelindseyclarks
Reviewed 28 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The hotel and room was clean and comfortable. We booked online 10 min. before arriving. The front agent was very nice.

For a stopover on a long drive home, I could not ask for better. The included breakfast was what I would expect for a $64 a night room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very nice place clean all the staff was very friendly and helpful it was only 63 dollars a night and they gave us a coupon for 5 bucks off a meal .the bar was great had chicken fingers n fries only 10 bucks I was great .the only dissatisfying part was the parking oh well suck it on vacation !

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I thought our experience would have been alot better. The place was run down. The room looked dirty. I had no hot water. I called the front desk they said they would check on it. That was it heard nothing going else. So we left.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family