All reviews room was clean front desk his job one night the breakfast area minor issue yogurt breakfast food two queen beds pa turnpike dickson city desk staff make your own waffles krispy kreme would stay again complimentary breakfast pleasant staff
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Carpets were so filthy never took our shoes off. Towels grey from age. AC/Heater so old and scratched couldn't make out settings.Curtains so dusty when I moved them I was appalled.My pillow fell behind the mattress and head board and what was behind there was so gross I'll let your imagination take a guess at that one.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for failing to provide you with a quality stay. I will look to correct these issues immediately. I appreciate you bringing them to our attention. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to provide you with the quality stay you deserve. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night in a designated pet room with my two cats. The room was lovely - attractive and immaculate. It also had no little hiding places for the cats to escape to when it was time to be reloaded into their carriers.
The breakfast room was beautiful and had a great selection of fruit, breads, cereals, waffles, and all their fixings. Every area was attractively set up and meticulously maintained.
The staff were all so very friendly and accommodating - from the minute I walked in the door until one of the housekeepers helped me carry my cats back out to my car when I was leaving.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Michael V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad our staff could help provide a great experience during your stay. I'm also very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your complimentary visit. I hope you will continue to visit us for any future trips to our area. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank You!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Compared to other Comfort Inns we've visited, this one was a smaller version in almost every way: parking, room, bathroom, etc. However, the real shrinkage was saved for the breakfast area. Upon checking in, I noticed that the area was tiny & asked if it was jammed in the mornings. He told me the hotel was small & there were no issues. Wrong! When we came downstairs, the room was filled with people waiting in the hallway to get in. Aaargh!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. I apologize for failing to meet your expectations. We will use the information you have provided to make the necessary improvements to provide each of our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity in the future to provide you with a quality stay. Thank You.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I left my camera bag with two expensive cameras in it in the hotel room. I called from Florida and was told that Rebecca (the maid) had returned it to the office. Mike, the Manager, took it to the nearest UPS Delivery service and I had it back in 3 days. I can't thank the staff enough for their friendliness, honesty and helpfulness. I was ... and am .... very impressed. I will definitley stay there again on my way South. THANKS Rebecca and Mike!!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank larryhZ4521UU
Michael V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I'm so happy to hear that we could leave a good impression on your visit. on behalf of Rebecca, and myself, I would like to thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you sharing this experience with your fellow travelers. I'm thrilled to hear that you will be returning to visit us. We look forward to providing you with many more excellent visits. Thank You!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel on 2/3/18 for a family function. We booked 3 rooms. I was immediately impressed starting with my check in. We arrived at 11am hoping that maybe they’d allow us to check in early after driving 4 hrs. The man that checked us in was so friendly and pleasant, he said no problem, checked in all 3 of my rooms and put us all on same floor in consecutive rooms, without me even asking. Then entering the rooms, all 3 rooms were super clean and comfy. And lastly upon checking out this morning, there was a complimentary breakfast, and I’m not just taking bagels and muffins. They had scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausages, a waffle maker, cereal, fruits, yogurts all types of bread and drinks. We left with full bellies and smiles on our faces ready for our 4 hr drive back home. Thank you so much for the amazing hospitality and accommodation you offer!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Michael V, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. I am thrilled to hear that we could provide you with a great experience during your visit. I appreciate your feedback tremendously. We always hope to give all of guests the same impression you left with. Your review will serve as great encouragement to our staff. I'm happy to hear everything was clean, comfortable, and you were able to enjoy your complimentary breakfast. I hope you will continue to stay with us for any future visits to our area. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit!