“Closed-January 2014”

Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Closed-January 2014. New restaurant going in same location. In great area with several other restaurants in life style center.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was excited to go to Pacifico and I was looking forward to trying some authentic food. The experience was dismal to say the least. First off the place was almost empty and they still did not have our table ready when we got there. There was too many sloppy bums littering the restaurant. That was a real buzz kill. The food was even more dismal from dull fish tacos to under seasoned entrees. My wine tasted flat and dull and the place was so noisy I could not hear myself speaking. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. The only good thing I can say was the service from our waiter, I think his name was Miguel, was excellent. He should find a job at a better restaurant.

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped here today with some friends for a sunday dinner. The service was great. We were able to eat outside with gorgeous wether listening to a very talented live musician and eating tasting food with a wonderful inviting presentation.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

only went here for lunch one day . it was nothing that I am really into. all I had was fries & fingers came in a fancy holder lol
place was cool looking inside. I know they have special nights but never been there for that .

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We went to this restaurant after a movie expecting something special. Overall, the food was good...I had the special paella which I would recommend. Service was prompt, however, what may have been a simple misunderstanding left me with the impression of poor regard for the customer. The online menu advertised a "price fixe" 3 course option for $19.95. When my check came this was actually $24.95. When brought to the attention of our server.....who in turn discussed with a manager, I was told that the price was $24.95. Rather than argue about $5.00 at the table, I emailed the restaurant with my concerns. It has now been 3 weeks without a reply. Sorry to say,we wont be returning.

1  Thank bobecus