“Nos Encanto!!!”

Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped here today with some friends for a sunday dinner. The service was great. We were able to eat outside with gorgeous wether listening to a very talented live musician and eating tasting food with a wonderful inviting presentation.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

only went here for lunch one day . it was nothing that I am really into. all I had was fries & fingers came in a fancy holder lol
place was cool looking inside. I know they have special nights but never been there for that .

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We went to this restaurant after a movie expecting something special. Overall, the food was good...I had the special paella which I would recommend. Service was prompt, however, what may have been a simple misunderstanding left me with the impression of poor regard for the customer. The online menu advertised a "price fixe" 3 course option for $19.95. When my check came this was actually $24.95. When brought to the attention of our server.....who in turn discussed with a manager, I was told that the price was $24.95. Rather than argue about $5.00 at the table, I emailed the restaurant with my concerns. It has now been 3 weeks without a reply. Sorry to say,we wont be returning.

1  Thank bobecus
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Paella was out of this world, never had better mojitos than Pacifico's, the service was very helpful and knowledgeable, we felt like we where on one of the islands.

1  Thank Polivio T
Reviewed 20 June 2013

When this place first opened, my husband I went there a few times. The food, drinks and service were GREAT. We especially loved the lobster guacamole. I had been back with friends over the course of the past 2 years to find it still very good. Even though the lobster guac was not on the menu, I could ask for it and get it. The food was GREAT. So were the cocktails.

Well, my husband and I went there a few weeks ago before a movie. We had a limited time and it was early EARLY dinner on a Thursday night. We had a movie time to get to and told the host. He said he would take care of getting us in and out. The waiter took forever to get there. He looked young and inexperienced and apologized IN detail about why he was late - he almost lost his job over a money issue. I chalked that up to his being young - while apologies in the service industry are certainly good, never tell the client stuff like that! Anyhow, he takes forever get my husband's ice tea. My drink was not so great. This place USED to have great martinis. The waiter was rarely around in this VERY empty restaurant and was lingering and chatting by the waitstaff area. He came back and I asked about my husbands iced tea. Oh he finally tells us that they had to brew a new batch so it would be a bit or would be warm. My husband ordered a soda then. Again, it doesn't take TRAINING to know you need to inform a customer - ESP on a time limit - of their options. The same thing happened with one of the tapas we ordered. They had to make them and it would take longer. We were never offered an alternative. I'm generally never in a rush but having been to this place before, I expected a whole lot more. VERY poor service. I was very very sorry we didn't go to White Orchid - excellent food, drinks and service still. Either management here has changed or they feel they can just sit back and watch the money roll in. No. I will pay for good food, drink and service. However, I will STOP going if this sort of thing happens. There are plenty of places that step up everytime! I also think they have gotten pricier with smaller serving sizes. Not a good combo in today's economy.

1  Thank Purrduedvm