“Hoss's”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #20 of 172 Restaurants in Carlisle
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 29
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stopped at Hoss's Steak House on way home from Raystown Lake. Had the 6 oz. steak and other had chopped sirloin. Steak was delicious and done as requested. Salad bar and soup bar were very good. Dessert was delicious. Only complaint is the individual ice cream containers were kept too cold and they were too cold to eat. After 5 minutes, they finally thawed.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Having been to a different Hoss restaurant we knew what to expect and were not disappointed. We were seated immediately at a nice clean table, with our drinks order taken quickly. I order the mushroom burger with salad bar and the others in our party had the salad bar. The soups were hot and very tasty. Salad bars were clean and full with fresh food. Our server was excellent and attentive. My mushroom burger was one of the juiciest I have had. I highly recommend this place

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Met cousins from Ohio attending the car show in Carlisle. Hoss's was just around the corner from their hotel. The soups at the salad bar were good, all commented positively on the type they chose. The selection at the salad bar was satisfying and tasty. The waitress was very attentive, good service. We enjoyed our meals and our visit.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We got into town late and decided to eat here (around 8pm) because we didnt want the diner food that was closer to our hotel. This restaurant has an all you can eat "hot" and cold salad bar and a desert bar. I put "hot" in quotes because the only thing on it was mac and cheese and soup and neither was hot. In addition to the salad bar we got a served meal. I ordered steak tips and my husband ordered pot roast. After waiting forever for it (there were only 2 other couples in there at the time), mine was ok but not very hot and my husbands tasted good but wasnt hot either (he ended up getting sick that night). The only thing hot was the mashed potatoes!!

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Hoss's was a good lunch with lots of variety. I had sirloin tips and my husband had clam strips. The tea was good, the strawberry lemonade was good too. The soup and salad bar had a variety of basic fresh fruits and vegetables. Linda our server was cheerful and helpful. Good food and good variety.

Been to Hoss's Steak & Sea House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK