Review Highlights
More than coffee...a coffee experience

norman320
Butler, United States
Best Hot chocolate around.

xkitten13
Butler, Pennsylvania
via mobile

All reviews soda fountain main street step back in time old timey peanut brittle third generation table tops family owned business great place chocolate ceiling shop homemade hand barry aroma teas
Reviewed 1 week ago

Okay, so I'm a bit nostalgic about a place where I had cherry coke after Jr High classes and now have coffee 'my way' in this unchanged slice of history that deserved to be preserved. Their biscotti is my fave. Get cozy in a booth with your laptop and keep the coffee coming.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Cummings is a hometown coffeeshop. From what I hear their coffee is amazing. I myself prefer the hot chocolate. I've never had anything like it. Very delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not that any coffee isn't "real," but they brew it right! Even at their satellite shops. It's really great coffee, and the candy is delicious as wall.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My favorite coffee shop in town. Super old timey interior and relaxed atmosphere. There are a few tables inside to sit at but it's mostly a grab and go type of place. They have a ton of options as far as ground coffee. They also have the typical iced/frozen/hot etc.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The Hungry Detective made this his first stop and I was in cocoa bean heaven!!! Great coffee and mix of local people shooting the bull before the start of the day in a sleepy Western Pennsylvania town. The owner Barry is on point with his coffee choices and the staff rocks it out fast with a smile.

VERDICT: Guilty as sin for serving up fresh hot coffee from all over the world!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Love the staff, very sweet. Nice place to chill and relax for a moment. I get the mocha latte, iced or frozen and it's amazing every time.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Old time sundae shop, retro style floors, ceiling and feel. But new espresso/cappucino machine, great ice cream and sweets. Definitely recommend a 5 min stop here.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Fresh brewed coffee in a variety of kinds. My favorite is kona. The candy chocolate is real chocolate not brown sugary wax. Dark chocolate and kona. Mmmmmm good.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This brings you back when you were a youngster in the good old days. Quaint place with great coffee and makes you feel young again! Relaxing atmosphere and staff are great!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

My husband and I always stop by when driving through Butler. Love the old, traditional shop vibe and the loose tea collection is fantastic. One of our favorites for a latte too. And can't forget the candy. So good.