“Take all here.”

The Hometown Breakfast Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Breakfast , lunch and all great. Best homemade,scrapple for breakfast. Family owned and very attentive. Wait on Sunday mornings. Must try! Don't forget the Grace cake

Ted E, General Manager at The Hometown Breakfast Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thanks for the fantastic review, Gina!

It's excellent you enjoyed your time with us so much! We love sharing our passion for delicious food with our guests and your praise for our mouthwatering dishes, like the homemade scrapple, lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience!

Have a wonderful day!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

First time stopping, even though we've been buying many times. A great surprise. I ordered a California Chicken Sandwich had chicken bacon avocado onion on a brioche bun. Couldn't put my mouth around it. Loaded with french fries and also coleslaw. Coleslaw was terrific although a bit wet. Ended up eating the chicken with my knife and fork. Delicious. Will stop again period was very busy but service was fast and very polite. A nice surprise

Ted E, General Manager at The Hometown Breakfast Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Guest, thanks for sharing this perfect rating!

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with us!  It's our pleasure to accommodate you to the fullest extent. After all, your happiness is our top priority!  We're already looking forward to your next visit!

Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Fantastic! Great bar, friendly staff, excellent food, consistently good.Great atmosphere and very happy with this great hidden gem in the area!

Ted E, General Manager at The Hometown Breakfast Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Thanks for the perfect review, Jonathan!

We're delighted to hear that you had a fantastic dining experience with us! It's wonderful that our team provided you with friendly service and that you loved your meal! We'd love to host you again soon!

Thanks for sharing and have an excellent day!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We stopped for breakfast, and really weren't overly impressed with the overall fare, although the chipped beef was fine. The bacon appeared to be micro-waved. The portions were generous, and the service was very good. The price was reasonable. The music was very loud, almost to the point of being distracting and there are multiple t.v. screens.

Ted E, General Manager at The Hometown Breakfast Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

We appreciate your feedback, Dick.

We strive to offer our guests quality service and delicious cuisine. However, we regret that your experience didn't exceed your expectations. We'll be addressing your concerns with the appropriate members of our team. We'd love to host you again in the future for a more positive experience.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I am NOT one for diners. I come from Jersey and it seems as if there is one on every corner and they all taste the same. So, when out in PA for a girls' shopping day, one of our troupe suggested we stop for lunch here (it's about halfway home.) We did. I didn't expect much but, ok. Well, was I impressed! First, they have a terrific selection of burgers and sandwiches and are they great! My favorite was bacon & brie on a burger! Oh, my what a delicious combination! Mater of fact, that is exactly what I order most times coming here. Recently, we stopped on Good Friday and I do observe dietary restrictions so, I couldn't have my favorite so, I opted for splitting a side order of potato pierogi and a Caesar salad. The pierogi were really very good (covered in fried onions and butter) and the Caesar salad was one of the best I'd ever had. The croutons were fresh made and the lettuce was also very fresh. We had the honor of being the first table served by new waiter, Ben, and he couldn't be more welcoming and hospitable! It's always a nice experience stopping here but, this time it was wonderful! What great food, what great people!

Ted E, General Manager at The Hometown Breakfast Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the lovely review! We're thrilled you had such a fantastic experience with us! We strive to offer top-notch service alongside our mouthwatering dishes. Your praise lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another outstanding experience!

Have a beautiful day!