I arrived around 300 pm and was greeted by a wonderful young lady I ask for a room on the top floor away from everybody(noise) this was not a problem ..the rate was a little higher than I wanted to pay ($99.00) for a short stay but It appeared to be a well kept and clean place and the girl was nice and freindly so I stayed ...she thanked me for being a priority club member and offered me a bag of snacks and water(that was nice most holiday inns dont thank you or even recognize your priority club status)...this is a large hotel that is well kept it has nice gathering rooms with a great fireplace...the room was top notch,clean,comfy bed great water pressure ....I checked out around 300am and the lady had fresh coffee made( this is an issue most other places)...the people here are really nice and the property is well kept...nice blacktop parking lot for trucks and restaurants within walking distance...I will stay here again if Im back in the area..the price is about $10.00 higher than I wanted to pay but it is worth it...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Breezewood is conveniently located on Route 30 (Lincoln Highway) in the heart of Breezewood. The hotel is easily accessible from Interstates 70 & 76. This 75 room hotel includes standard rooms, and 12 suites with kitchenettes. Our location makes the Holiday Inn Express Breezewood an ideal place for regional meetings. We are centrally located between Philadelphia & Pittsburgh, & only 125 miles N. of Washington, DC. Our hospitality rooms are ideal for meetings & training sessions up to 50 people. Guests can start their day with our Express Start breakfast bar. Take a swim in our large outdoor heated pool. Amenities include a fitness center, business center, free local calls, free HSIA. We are 16 miles from Old Bedford Village, a restored pioneer village from pre-20th century PA. Fort. Bedford Museum & Historic Bedford, PA are both only a short distance from our hotel. Bedford County is also home to Historic Bedford Springs Resort, Heartland Hall Conference Center, 14 covered bridges & Gravity Hill, where cars roll uphill and water flows the wrong way. Down River Golf Course is located just 8 miles from the hotel. Historic Gettysburg is only a scenic hour drive from Breezewood. Several Companies are located within 20 minutes from the hotel. Companies include: JLG Industries, WSI, Genwove, REI, Lampire Biological Labs, Kennametal, New Enterprise, Seton Co., UPMC Bedford Memorial ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Breezewood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Breezewood Hotel Breezewood
- Holiday Inn Breezewood
- Breezewood Holiday Inn Express