“New management, STAY AWAY!!”

The Beefeaters Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Bradford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Occupying one of Bradford's most beautiful architectural landmarks, The Beefeaters Restaurant strives always to deliver an exceptional dining experience befitting the legacy and grandeur of the Carnegie Library. We welcome all to savor a fine meal and drinks in a cozy atmosphere preserving the landmark's literary past.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I used to eat here at least 2-3 times per week, but after last night I will not be back here again. The food and service was just awful, especially from the manager. I ordered the prime rib rare and it came out beyond well done (no pink at all and completely dried out). They took the prime rib back and it took them about 30 minutes to figure out what to do. The rest of the table was already done eating for a while before they came back. Their solution was to give me a delmonico steak that was completely burnt on one side and raw on the other. Burnt to the point that the smell made me sick.

The end result was I didn't get any dinner, but since the steak came with soup they made sure to charge for that separately. The table's bill was $150, so the least they could have done was to not charge for the soup.
Stay way from this place!

3  Thank rally2022

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I was traveling through town and stopped here as a result of trip advisor. Had the king cut prime rib which was like had a cow! Very tasty! The garlic mashed potatoes were dry. Price was a little high. Not bad for a good meal.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

My husband and I were in Bradford for five days. We ate at the Beefeaters four nights! It's that good. Honestly, it's the best place in town. But it would be the best place in town if you were in Los Angeles or Miami. This is the best prime rib in the country. Maybe the world! I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

It was our 2nd time eating dinner here . We had a birthday dinner Saturday night & everything was Great !! The dinner rolls were warm . The salad and Shrimp cocktail were cold and fresh . The sweet and sour salad dressing was excellent ! We had the surf and turf for 2 and it was Great . And the desert , apple pie ala mode was Great !! All of the staff was friendly and welcoming. We will be coming back again the next time we visit Bradford

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This was our second time eating here. The food was excellent. Staff is very pleasant. This is a neat place, restaurant is in an old library.