“Failing ”

Carmine's Italian Grille
Ranked #41 of 56 Restaurants in Blue Bell
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

So, I decided to grab a pizza from Carmine's tonight and here's how it went. Called in my order and the woman was nice on the phone. That is where the positive ended. I get there and the guy at the register is showing his buddy a video on his phone. Does he stop when I get to the counter, nope. He watches with his coworker and doesn't even share with me. Then he asks me my name for the order. He rings me up and proceeds to get the order and place it 20 feet away without telling me it's mine. So I am standing there waiting and he says your food is down there. Thanks bud. Appreciate the hospitality. So, I take my pizza and cheese fries home and pull out this tiny container of something I'm almost afraid to even call cheese. My kids won't even touch it. The pizza was blah and definitely not worth twenty bucks. Come on people try and make an effort at least. Picture of the cheese included. Enjoy and have a nice day.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have visited Carmine's many times. Their pizza is always very good and customized just the way you want it. The pasta dishes are also very good, especially the lasagna and the Carmine's special. All are served with your choice of a salad or a cup of soup. I prefer the salad but the soups are pretty good, too. The dessert tray is very tempting as well, especially the Italian Lemon Cake. All in all, it is a nice restaurant though the service sometimes leaves to be desired, particularly when the restaurant has a group party or is busy.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Great food and service We go for breakfast on weekends pancakes and waffles made with homemade batter. Very light but very tasty . Jayme is the best ! Great pizza and dinner plates as well !

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Good pizza, salads, and sandwiches. Have also tried burgers (not that good). Stay with the classic Italian foods and you can not go wrong.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

A pleasant enough pizzeria in a strip mall; offers pizza and Italian dishes, tasty salads. The owners have dressed up the tables so it resembles a restaurant--not simply a pizzeria.