“Out for a night with friends”

Kauffman's Bar-B-Que Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Bethel
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/252/1158215/restaurant/Pennsylvania/Kauffmans-Bar-B-Que-Chicken-Bethel - This is a GREAT local favorite!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food was great I had baked pork chops with potato stuffing and all you can eat salad bar. Later I had a soft ice cream for desert. Most people get the rotisserie 1/2 chicken. I have been trying something different every visit lately. Now that the weather is getting nice the miniature golf will be opening again. It's a great place to eat.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Good ice cream and roasted chicken
Salad bars are so 70’s and gross ; food is very blah no seasoning

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We have enjoyed eating at Kauffman's for the past 35 years, and have never had a bad meal. That said, when the specialty is chicken, stick with that! I know folks enjoy other menu items but we always choose the chicken, and I also ge teh filling and gravy. When they run the roast duck legs special be sure to go early, because those sell out fast.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We stopped here one day for lunch especially since we have had their chicken and it's pretty good but I didn't want fried food so I got the haddock. It's broiled and I knew when it was brought out in 30 seconds what I was in for. It was wrapped in foil and was very watery and it was just terrible. I do not recommend it. I also thought this was a "restaurant" not a "cafeteria". I gave an average rating only because the chicken is good so if that's what you're after, go for it. But don't get the fish! It was more expensive that I thought especially for my meal since I had to throw it all away.

1  Thank MrsHoot413
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The staff is friendly and helpful. The B-Q-chicken is great and so are the other offerings. They also have miniature golf outside to enjoy. I had the scallops and baked potato dinner. The food is great and reasonably priced. It's a great relaxing time out in the country.