“Excellent Value! Friendly, clean & comfortable Hotel”

BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bentleyville
West Caldwell, New Jersey
“Excellent Value! Friendly, clean & comfortable Hotel”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

We enjoyed an overnight stay at this hotel while doing a college search in the area. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and more than happy to answer any questions. It was an excellent value for the price. The breakfast that was included was definately "continental" including danish, english muffins, toast, cereal, yogurt, etc. The "hot" item was waffles, which my husband and son enjoyed. It has an indoor pool, but I'm not sure if there were other activites for younger children. I would definately recommend this hotel and would stay again if our travels brought us to this area.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Debra S
Jessica B, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn, responded to this review, 28 November 2012
We really appreciate your complimentary review! I will pass along your nice comments to our staff. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to having you as our guests if you're in the area again! Also, if you're in the area to visit someone at a local college, mention that, to receive a 15% discount!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Ontario
Reviewed 10 January 2012

My adult daughters and I stayed at this hotel on the way home from a vacation in the South. The location (on the interstate) and the price are what first drew us to this hotel. The beds were comfortable, the hotel appeared very clean and bright and the indoor pool looked inviting. We were most impressed by the continental breakfast in the morning. At first glance it looked like nothing special until we noticed how many options there were. Cereals, bread, bagels, muffins, danish, various juices, a variety of milk products, waffles, etc. All the usual fare but displayed nicely and cleanly. There was a staff member available to clean up and assist us with our food choices. We really enjoyed our stay. If we were in the area again, we would certainly stay here. The only negative was the older gentleman at the desk during our check-in. Although efficient, he really didn't seem to make much effort to make us feel welcome after our LONG drive.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank CraftyMom58
Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent review! I apologize that your interaction with the front desk clerk wasn't up to our standards of being friendly and welcoming. I will address this issue with our staff. Thank you for choosing BW Garden Inn!
Middletown, Connecticut
Reviewed 26 September 2011

the room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. enjoyed the pool, it was a nice and quite room.I thought the location was great and it was off the highway. Not much of a selectation on the breakfast, but I would go back again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Akron
Reviewed 27 August 2011

The hotel was clean and convenient, but the older gentleman at the desk when I checked in and out was very rude, not at all pleasant or helpful. As you know first impressions mean everything and because this man was unlikeable I would not go back. I wrote Best Western about this and they wrote me back and apologized and said they would address this problem but I have my doubts about that.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Inkydoo
Richmond, VA
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We had stayed in this motel several years ago, so I had no problem reserving a room for an emergency trip to the area. I was very disappointed in what we found. The overall quality of the motel is not what it was at our previous visit. A part of the problem was the limited choice of rooms, so I had to accept a smoking, whirlpool room. The room had a slight odor of smoke which was to be expected. There was a whirlpool sitting in the sleeping area which was a little bit strange, but the extremely high ceiling and general dinginess of the room made it feel uncomfortable. So much so that we moved to the Holiday Inn Express next door through our remaining visit.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bentleyville
0.1 km away
18.9 km away
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 7 in Belle Vernon

Been to BEST WESTERN Garden Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK