“Casual Italian Dining”
Review of Taranova's

Taranova's
Ranked #30 of 154 Restaurants in Bensalem
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This was an after-the-movie dining decision, and it wasn't a bad choice. The restaurant is very clean and the wait staff are outstanding. I had Italian wedding soup and chicken parmigiana. I would also say the dinner rolls were outstanding, and that means I'll try the pizza next time. Overall, it was a good dining experience and a good value for the money. I will definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Wife Anna and I both got the wraps VERY Tasty she had a Turkey and Cheese Wrap I had a Chicken Cheese steak Wrap OUR server was Jessi. She was VERY Sweet and VERY Polite. FAST SERVICE we also had Soup.

1  Thank Edward B
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Best Pizza around here. My wife and I both love pizza and are fussy. me more than her. I gotta say Taranovas is the only place close to home that I will eat pizza.She also loves the homemade soups they make.Service and staff are also great.

1  Thank simoneauarthur
Reviewed 23 July 2016

At a friend's suggestion we tried this restaurant. Another guest wrote that it was a Pizza place with an expanded menu. It was maybe a little more than that. Everything was Adequate, Menu, Service, Food--but the prices were Moderate, that some may describe as cheap. With your entree you get both Salad and Soup. This seat-yourself restaurant offers Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. The are "Specials" and desserts offered. I'm not sure that I would drive a lengthy distance to get here, but if I was in this neighborhood I would not, not come here. Please accept this left-handed compliment as being sincere, as it is eating, but certainly not dining. For me a bigger plus is that it is a BYOB..

Reviewed 15 July 2016

It was a good experience. It is more a Pizza place with an expanded menu. The food was goo. they also had special. We had a group on fifteen and they handled it with no problems. Everyone seemed to enjoy both the food and service. It was a pleasant experience. I would go back.