“LUNCH”
Review of Taranova's

Taranova's
Ranked #30 of 154 Restaurants in Bensalem
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Wife Anna and I both got the wraps VERY Tasty she had a Turkey and Cheese Wrap I had a Chicken Cheese steak Wrap OUR server was Jessi. She was VERY Sweet and VERY Polite. FAST SERVICE we also had Soup.

1  Thank Edward B

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Best Pizza around here. My wife and I both love pizza and are fussy. me more than her. I gotta say Taranovas is the only place close to home that I will eat pizza.She also loves the homemade soups they make.Service and staff are also great.

1  Thank simoneauarthur
Reviewed 23 July 2016

At a friend's suggestion we tried this restaurant. Another guest wrote that it was a Pizza place with an expanded menu. It was maybe a little more than that. Everything was Adequate, Menu, Service, Food--but the prices were Moderate, that some may describe as cheap. With your entree you get both Salad and Soup. This seat-yourself restaurant offers Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. The are "Specials" and desserts offered. I'm not sure that I would drive a lengthy distance to get here, but if I was in this neighborhood I would not, not come here. Please accept this left-handed compliment as being sincere, as it is eating, but certainly not dining. For me a bigger plus is that it is a BYOB..

Reviewed 15 July 2016

It was a good experience. It is more a Pizza place with an expanded menu. The food was goo. they also had special. We had a group on fifteen and they handled it with no problems. Everyone seemed to enjoy both the food and service. It was a pleasant experience. I would go back.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I recently visited here based on the reviews from Trip Advisor. The restaurant had a couple large parties there for meals, so I would assume that based on how full the restaurant was and how good the reviews were that this has got to be better than what I experienced.

Overall the service was good and the staff were friendly. The restaurant was clean and there was adequate enough space between tables that you weren't bumping into the people next to you.

We had a sandwich and the seafood alfredo for dinner. The sandwich was on par (good, not great) with others we've had elsewhere. The seafood alfredo was a bit surprising. It was a pasta dish with a gelatinous, almost fatty and bland mass of alfredo sauce. The mixed in seafood portion of the entree was okay. For an Italian restaurant I was expecting a bit for this type of entree, but maybe their more well known for their pizzas, etc.

I'll give it another try, but my first food experience here wasn't overwhelming.