“Nice place”
Review of Taranova's

Taranova's
Ranked #56 of 163 Restaurants in Bensalem
Reviewed 15 July 2016

It was a good experience. It is more a Pizza place with an expanded menu. The food was goo. they also had special. We had a group on fifteen and they handled it with no problems. Everyone seemed to enjoy both the food and service. It was a pleasant experience. I would go back.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I recently visited here based on the reviews from Trip Advisor. The restaurant had a couple large parties there for meals, so I would assume that based on how full the restaurant was and how good the reviews were that this has got to be better than what I experienced.

Overall the service was good and the staff were friendly. The restaurant was clean and there was adequate enough space between tables that you weren't bumping into the people next to you.

We had a sandwich and the seafood alfredo for dinner. The sandwich was on par (good, not great) with others we've had elsewhere. The seafood alfredo was a bit surprising. It was a pasta dish with a gelatinous, almost fatty and bland mass of alfredo sauce. The mixed in seafood portion of the entree was okay. For an Italian restaurant I was expecting a bit for this type of entree, but maybe their more well known for their pizzas, etc.

I'll give it another try, but my first food experience here wasn't overwhelming.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

They had the best french fries I have ever eaten in my life! Crispy, not greasy, piping hot goodness!!!!
We also had a yummy pizza. The experience was enjoyable.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Made to order and delicious every time. We usually get pizzas made without the sauce since the family isn't a fan of red sauce and you can barely taste the difference.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

We stopped in between games of laser tag (in the same shopping area). Casual, comfortable atmosphere. The pizza was good, as well as the hoagies. The waitress was attentive. This is a much better alternative than a chain restaurant.