“Average breakfast/lunch fare”
Review of Kelly's Kitchen

Kelly's Kitchen
Ranked #51 of 166 Restaurants in Bensalem
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

A good local restaurant. Close to shopping. The service is good. Last few times I was there they only took cash for payment. The menu consists of your basic breakfast and lunch fare.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I would have given this place zero stars, but unfortunately, that was not an option. The owner is beyond rude! I have gone to this place for several years and to be completely fair, there is nothing wrong with their food. That said, on a recent trip for breakfast, with my wife and our Golden Retriever ( we were sitting outside ), while waiting for our waitress to deliver our order, a person, who identified herself as the owner, barked (pun intended), that we could not have our dog here. I explained that I had the dog there many times in the past, but she again barked "that's the rules". I then informed her that we would never return and left. For you dog lovers, avoid this place like the mange! If you want a nearby place to take your furry friend, try Langhorne Coffee Shop. They welcome dogs and even have menu items specifically for them.

1  Thank russelljdavis
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I have enjoyed a number of breakfasts and lunches at Kelly's. The food is always fresh and well prepared. The tuna melt is excellent.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast before a brief shopping trip this morning. Ordered the special omelette; pork roll, onions, mushrooms and Swiss with potatoes, toast and coffee $8.50. Everything was very good. Service was attentive with my coffee never going below half. Not sure why they use paper plates for toast. That's a mistake but certainly not a big deal. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Great little place for a quick and tasty lunch or breakfast! Pleasant staff - reliable food. Love it!