“Good choice for Italian cuisine.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #3 of 160 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Extensive menu, great food, good value. Has vegetarian choices and creative Italian dishes. Pleasant ambience, but can be noisy.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I was shocked when the bill came!!! Four of us ordered what we wanted and it was UNDER $100.... the food was delicious also and our waitress was very good, I suggest the manicotti and the scallops mmmmm

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I have been here a few times. When I first went, I thought it was OK. Very noisy! Their idea of Italian is much different than mine. I ordered some kind of chicken soup and when I got it, it had a red gravy. I almost sent it back for being the wrong soup, but then I found a piece of chicken. Don't care for it! A little pricey for the quality!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Carrabba's was once a great place to eat and meet up with friends. The service and atmosphere has changed not to mention no one goes there any more. I guess since the had some problems last year they never got the crowds back they once had... Like it but don't love it. If we go once a year that is enough.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Delicious food and great ambiance. I love everything about the restaurant