“Very good BBQ”

Smoke'n Dudes BBQ Co
Ranked #77 of 154 Restaurants in Bensalem
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Restaurant critics, neighborhood regulars, and first time visitors always agree about Smoke'n Dudes BBQ Company: the atmosphere is great, the food is superb, and the service is outstanding.
Reviewed 17 June 2016

Mostly takeout. They only have about six tables. Food is very good. Fresh and well prepared. Never over cooked. I think its a little pricy.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This used to be an awesome restaurant but at some point turned into a BBQ supply store that does offer food on Sundays it appears but still not a restaurant.

If you're in the area looking for BBQ, don't get fooled. Even when they have the grill out front pumping out smoke.

1  Thank Jim N
Reviewed 29 August 2015

There's Bar-B-Q....and then there's really yummy Bar-B-Q; Smok'n Dudes falls into the latter category. While the restaurant itself is very small with only about one-half dozen tables, their take-out & catering business is a busy one.

On this particular evening we ordered take-out: ribs with slaw, baked beans & corn bread. The rib meat was tender & falling off the bone - served with a coating of sauce and a container of extra sauce on the side. The coleslaw was coarsely shredded with just a touch of dressing, the baked beans appeared to be canned, & the cornbread came in muffin form - nicely moist. We both thoroughly enjoyed this impromptu picnic meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

We stumbled upon this place by accident and we're glad we did. Smoke'n Dudes is in a small log cabin setting. The restaurant only seats 20 people. We're guessing most of their business is take out, delivery, and catering. We were seated immediately on a Sunday afternoon. The server was friendly and attentive.
I had the pulled chicken sandwich with cole slaw. My wife had the sliced brisket sandwich with fries. I think the term "melts in your mouth" is overused but there's no other way to describe this chicken. It was as tender as chicken could possibly be. The sauce was very tasty. It didn't have that strong smoky flavor which I don't care for. It was just enough. And the bread was buttery and soft but held together nicely. My wife's brisket was also tender and tasty. The fries are lightly BBQ seasoned and very good. The only miss, I'd say, was the cole slaw. It was pretty bland. Not bad, just lacking flavor to compete with the rest of the meal.
Definitely a place we would return to.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I always get either Take Out or 90% of the time Delivery. Their Ribs are "to die for" (so tender and sweet); Cheeseburgers great also. They have combo's with BBQ Chicken & Ribs with choice of 3 BBQ sauces. They aren't skimpy with the condiments, either (like other places). They will customize or do a la carte too because I must have a salad with anything I eat. Their sides are great, baked beans (my hubby's favorite); sweet potato fries and potato salad (my favorite). They offer breaded wings in addition to Hot Wings cooked right because the pizza places sure can't make wings right. For Dessert, try the #1 Place Pennsylvania State Championship Award Winning "Rum Raisin Bread Pudding" -- maybe you should get two, because it is sooooo good !
I get Delivery so often they know me by name . . .Lol