“Food on the go”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #35 of 49 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed 13 June 2017

We went here for lunch on our way to Pittsburgh. There was a very nice trainee, she helped us with our meal. The food was good and ... too much ... we were very full!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Recently went to Bedford, Pa. to place flowers on my wife's mother's and father's grave. As always we would stop at this Denny's for a bite to eat even before my MIL passed away. Food was never what you would call excellent but it was edible and filling and service was good. Upon entering restaurant I noticed that there was only a hand full of people in there dining. Also noticed several waitresses just kind of milling around. Assembled at the counter, we had six in our party, to await to be seated. After several minutes a woman in dress clothes came over and asked if we had been waited on yet. Upon hearing that we hadn't she SNATCHED menus out of the holder and stomped over to a table. After being seated she practically threw our menus down and stated our waitress would soon be with us. Finally after several minutes a waitress arrived to take our drink order. Since we had had adequate time to select our meals we had her take that order also to try to expedite our dining experience. Drinks and meals finally arrived after an unusually long wait . There arrival just added to our disappointment. Youngest daughter's steak salad was cold, oldest daughter's chicken philly melt was cold, wife's bourbon chicken skillet with broccoli had a quarter inch of water laying on the bottom of the skillet, my prime rib philly melt had what appeared to be some sort of watery cheese sauce on it, all not very palatable. The only things that turned out good was my SIL's hamburger, my grandson's chicken nuggets and the fries. All of this happened when there was more people working than tables being served. Evidently what little pride they had in this store on previous visits went away before this visit. We have ate here every time we have visited the grave yard for at least the last twenty years. Never again!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

food is great and seems very fresh. the service was not up to snuff though. waitress was overwhelmed and didn't come back with coffee or to check on us. They also had issues with chip cards for payment. except visa chip but not mastercard chip.?
puts you on the spot if you don't carry cash.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I had the pot roast carrots were not done
. The bread under the mashed potatoes was soggy and tasted old. Gravy was very very salty. Our waitress was not very polite had no sweet tea had no coke she said someone broke it. My husband I eat a Denny's when we travel and have had no problems but this Denny's in Bedford PA is by far the worse I've ever experienced.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Service was fast and food was good. Portions, even in the 55+ menus, were very filling. Even on a holiday with a larger group, we had no problem being seated and served..

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK