“Not the best wings in town!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Bad Boyz Bistro
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Description: Their slogan "Where Great Food Creates Amazing Times"
Pennsylvania
“Not the best wings in town!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

Ate here in December 2011 becaue they advertise the best wings in town. They were small and pricey. The best wings anywhere are at Clara's Place at the Bedfrod Inn on Business Route 220. They are huge and cheap!! AND GREAT!!

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

erie
“Fun menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

The menu is a highlight with all of the fun names assigned to the food. My friend's burger was burnt on the bottom, so she cut that part off. The waitress didn't address the burnt burger that was visible on her plate and due to time restraints we didn't order a second one. My pretzel sandwich was good and came with potato chips. We ordered cheese sticks and half the order was breaded and half was beer battered. The beer battered ones were delicious. The service was only average as well.

Visited April 2012
Dresher, PA
“Cool Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Great selection of beers. Entertaining menu. Nice ambiance. Friendly and attentive staff. We also enjoyed the food!

Visited April 2012
Rochester, New York
“Horrible , horrible, horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I ordered a Strawberry Fields Foever salad, an order of 8 chicken wings and a chicken sandwich on a "pretzel bun," also, two hot dog kid meals.
The salad was the most pathetic and tastless I've ever had. There was little besides lettuce and grilled chicken, and they forgot my side of salad dressing, and kept bringing me chicken wing sauce instead. I've had better salads at fast food restaurants for 1/3 the price.
I'm from Upstate NY, near Buffalo NY and I realize that the Buffalo chicken wings are hard to duplicate outside the area. I ordered basic mild wings which had no meat on them and where covered in a ton of skin that made them look bigger. I don't find pure flavored fat appetizing! Nor do I expect to call it an edible wing.
My daughter who had a couple of my wings also commented on how small they were. and she's 9! She took all the skin off and we laughed at how skinny the wings looked after that.
My chicken pretzel melt sandwich was the size iof a 2 dollar chicken sanwich at a fast food restaurant and was even more dissapointing because the bun was soggy. The kids menu hot dog meals cost too much for small hot dogs and a few french fries. Didn't include a drink. We had to ask for tap water. I will never go there again! I wish I could say one positive thing about the restaurant but honestly, it was the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at!!!!!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank megamomof3kids
BOSTON
“Good meal and great menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

This is a very casual restaurant with a wide variety of sandwiches, pizzas, appetizers and main courses. We loved the menu. Each item has a hysterical description of the item and we had to take a few minutes to read each one. The prices are very reasonable. Service was very good and the food was great. We had a very nice relaxed meal.

• Visited April 2012