“Not a good experience!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Graziano's Restaurant
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered the shrimp and lobster scampi which was a special. The shrimp and lobster were definitely not cooked. They were tough and you could tell by the color they weren't cooked. I sent it back and when the waitress brought it back it was obvious they put it in the microwave. It wasn't as raw but was still tough. They did take a couple dollars off the bill. Our friend ordered a steak which she said was good. If I ever do go back I wouldn't order seafood!!

1  Thank VegaqsGirl98

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

We come here often. We have never had anything that was not great. The food is always delicious the staff is friendly and it is so cozy and intimate. They always have fun seasonal drink specials and the linguine with white clam sauce is the best you will get anywhere!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Was there couple years ago but couldn't put in the date... anyway.. for starters.. the waitress/bartender didn't even know what went into a martini.. then someone else wanted another kind of drink.. again.. no clue.. really not her fault .. where was the real bartender? I had to get my "Mr. Bartender" app to tell her how to make a particular cocktail.. So now it's time to order our dinner... I got a Cesar salad and it was Cesar soup.. drowning in what was supposed to be Cesar dressing... omg.. horrible.. hubs got Shrimp Scampi.. again all swimming in a greasy liquid with way over cooked shrimp( reheated). The only thing that was good was the bread... I did not eat the salad... complained that it was not eatable.. no apology, AND I was still charged for it.. the " line cook" I'll call this person.. never came out either.. Hubs ate most of his( cause he was hungry) but regretted every bite. Will not returning! Ever!

1  Thank Winkiedink
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Intimate climate. Friendly owners and staff . Entrees consistently good to excellent. Large Portions . Great value for quality of meal. Dessert was a deliciously decadent, homemade vanilla pudding

Reviewed 11 June 2016

One of the best restaurants in the area. The portions are large & though not the cheapest you get what you pay for. This makes it more than worth it. Our party of 4 enjoyed their meals. One person got the penne with sausage, it came with a small salad. Another got the open faced steak sandwich with all the fixings. I've had this in the past very good. The other person & I went with the grilled steak sandwich with all the extras. That's fried onions, mushrooms & hot & sweet peppers. This is the best steak sandwich that I've ever had. This is not on the menu you have to request it.I haven't had a bad meal here yet.