“Make sure you're hungry when you come here”

Angela & Adriana Italian Food
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I have to admit I'm not a fan of their pizza & Stromboli, except for the New York style Stromboli. It was with some trepidation that I went their for a platter. Someone had told me that that platters were great. They were right. I ordered shells the stuffed shells with a side of Italian sausage. My eyes were bigger than My stomach. My meal included a size salad, 4 large stuffed shells & 2 huge pieces of sausage. I ate the shells but took the sausage home. It was just too much for at one meal. Plus there was garlic bead with the meal & that included a choice of a caramel or chocolate sundae. I went with the chocolate. The marinara sauce on the shells was great too. As I rolled out of their I vowed to return soon for another great meal

1  Thank Temuejin
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Absolutely fabulous!!! You cant go wrong with anything you order off the menu. The portions are large, you do not leave hungry or disappointed! There is always a great selection of different pizza, stromboli , etc. at the counter and everything is always fresh. This is one of my most favorite places to eat. The service is as excellent as the food. I had the oppurtunity to have been waited on by both servers, and was more than pleased everytime. The girls are super friendly and helpful. no matter how busy it is, they take thier time with each table and always make sure everyone is taken care of.The way these women run from one task to another is more than impressive! I would recommend this establishment over and over again!

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Always my favorite place for Lenten dinner! You can't go wrong with the fish platter. Two good sized pieces of flounder and a plate of fries under $7.00

Reviewed 29 December 2014

We ordered delivery from them tonight and this was my first time eating from here. I definitely was pleased with my dinner. To start off the time it took to get the delivery was great. The food was here in no time. I got a side salad to start my meal off and was expecting a small salad especially since it was only $3... It was actually in a round tin container with ample toppings. Definitely bigger than I expected. Then I had a hoagie and again was definitely pleased. I only had a plain cheesesteak so I wasn't expecting it to be overloading the hoagie bun, but my only thought of constructive criticism would be that the bun was too big for a plain hoagie like that. It did make it seem like there was not enough steak on it. But again that really was my fault for getting it plain... Overall I was very pleased and we will be ordering from here again.

1  Thank Keith M
Reviewed 15 August 2014

While visiting Eckley Miner Village in upper Pennsylvania we searched for a place to eat as there were only very small towns and maybe a local cafe or two. Then we saw this small authentic Italian Restaurant that looked so out if place, but a delight to see! The outside and inside atmosphere was true Italian! And the food was outstanding! You really get your money's worth as the portions were huge! And to top it off, the employees were friendly and efficient. The only problem was they had not yet received their liqueur license so we were not able to have our glass of wine, but you are welcome to bring your own (or beer if that is your preference).

1  Thank 222travel