See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 December 2017

This hotel is the absolutely most disgusting place you could possibly stay. There is mold on the walls, cigarette burns in the comforter, bugs in the room, holes punched in walls right below electrical outlets and light switches, filthy carpet and the list goes on and on. On top of that the staff is very rude. There are people that actually live in the motel rooms that are up all night fighting and drinking. Do yourself a favor and stay at a chain motel. There are several other motels in the area that I have since located. You do not want to stay at this motel. I have included photos to show I’m not exaggerating. I don’t know how a motell like this operates in the United States in 2017.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank ronald b
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I check in TripAdvisor Saturday night and decided to stay in this motel in my trip New York to Georgia. But when I ask to the lady in charge for the price she told me it will be $59. I show them the offer I got in my cellphone at 49 and she said that it was wrong. That they never had given any offer through TripAdvisor. I decided not to stay and left with my girlfriend. If the service started wrong definitely will end wrong.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank guillermofeliciano
Reviewed 3 July 2016

1. Asked for non smoking room but all building and the room smell like a smoking room plus some guests smokes at the front of the main door
2.Very outdated building, needs a lot of repair for example the under the shower the stopper did not release so when you were taking the shower you were standing in full tub of water.
3.Very loudly at night. I do not know who are these guests but they screaming, arguing all night at the corridor. I did not sleep for three nights. I think the priceline should check this hotel before will charge you the money.
It was one horrible stay for 4 nights.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank misia63
Reviewed 9 November 2015

My friend found this motel on-line and because of the pictures and the high star rating, figured it would be good enough at $65 a night for 2 of us. Wrong! It was old, dated and dirty. Trash all around the buildings. We were put in the back building where many rooms had permanent, apparently low-income tenants living, which were up all hours of the night. Heard a baby crying throughout the night. Hated to walk on the carpet without shoes. Was to be non-smoking but wreaked of cigarette smoke and even had an ash tray. Blankets had burn holes and tub wall had burns too. No heat until owner flipped breaker. No trash can anywhere so left a pile of trash on the bathroom counter. I couldn't wait until the light of day came the next morning so I could get up and out of there. Oh! And the check-in desk had plexiglass across the room with a slot to slip your money through. Was very creepy and made me uncomfortable. Not recommended unless you're desperate.

Room Tip: Be sure to check reviews and in more than one website. I think the owners gave themselves high ratings.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Suzn61
Reviewed 23 February 2014

If you can stand mold and mildew, this is the motel for you. Remember to bring a can of air freshener or two. I went to my room which was dusty and outdated, left my bags and went out for the day. I returned late in the evening and when I realized just how bad this room was I decided not to stay. I then asked the desk clerk/manager for a refund and he refused. He also refused to give me a different room. I was looking for a cheap room and boy did I ever find it, but not worth even a free stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business