“Excellent Monday Moe ”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Ate here on Monday 2 weeks in a row and will continue to. Everyone greets you when you walk through the door, they ring a bell if you tip and everyone thanks you. The food is quickly made to order and you are eating it 3 minutes after you walk through the door. I get the Monday Moe, $5.99 for burrito and chips & salsa. They have a salsa bar with 4 or 5 different kinds of salsa, I tried them all and they all taste great. Highly recommended, will return for sure.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I enjoyed my meal at Moe's Southwest Grill. Quick service and good food . Loved it I shall definitely visit next time I am in the area.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

The food is tasty for a chain. They offer a nice selection of dishes. I am giving them an excellent review because I placed an order on line and they were really patient and helpful when I forgot to do it correctly. They helped me locate the issue and made sure I got my order correctly. They even gave me a bit extra when it was my mistake. Not many places will go that far for a customer these days and I want to ensure they get recognized for their outstanding customer service.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Fast service. Very, very clean.

Moe's, I've always felt, is better than Chipotle. Free chips, fresher food. Awesome, freshly made everyday salsas and guacamole. None of that premade, canned nonsense.

This is one of the better franchises I've visited.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

this location is great. every time you walk in the door they great you with a hardy Welcome to Moe's. It's clean and friendly.