“Chili's”

Chili's
Ranked #20 of 26 Restaurants in Bartonsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent Hamburgers, great taco chips and salsa.. Great service !! Manager attentive and accommodating! Nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Not sure where to dine? Relying on a familiar chain? This Chili's fits the bill. We were greeted right away and seated after a short wait. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. Very happy with the service. Don't usually get burgers at Chili's but I did this time because it was part of a promo. Can't be beat! It was a really delicious burger.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Thought I'd give it a try as it was across the street from my hotel. The only good thing about my dinner were the tortilla chips and iced tea. Entree served same time as appetizer. Service was painful and the flatbread appetizer was made out of cardboard. And what's up with the touch screen on the table??? Chili's needs to figure out 'who they are'. Won't be back.

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Head to redrobin for better food. It was cold and dry and half our meal was missing. They gave us a free chips amd salsa app, but the 30 min wait for the rest of the food wasn't even worth it.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

We went here as the restaurant we were originally going too was to crowded, and I'm glad we did. The food and service was very good. I had the Frijita and my with had one of the Burittos. Both were very tasty and plenty of it also.