See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I am belatedly posting after a stay last August. Knight's Inn provided exactly what we'd want from a roadside motel: a cheap place to sleep, shower, and access wifi. We had no complaints and found the proprietors particularly polite and helpful, especially with arranging a later-than-usual check-in. The room and bed were clean. It did smell a bit musty at first, which is to be expected in August unless the A/C is run 24-7 even when the room is unoccupied. We made our reservation over a third party site that advertised free breakfast, which is a bit of an exaggeration: there were complimentary packaged muffins, juice, and coffee. However, there's a diner right across the street if you need a bigger breakfast. All told, we got what we were looking for: a fine cheap motel room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Please do not stay here! I am warning you! They have bed bugs everywhere. I am writing this review at 3:29am because I could not sleep. I have been bitten by bed bugs! I thought this place was clean but it's disgusting! So please if go sleep somewhere else. I know it's cheap, but it's not worth it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank fatimacabillon
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I review every new place I stay, visit etc and I am an honest person and appreciate reading reviews here on TripAdvisor as guidance. This was our first and last stay here. We visit the Poconos several times a year, sometimes its a spur of the moment getaway. Sometimes we like to keep the room cost down. This is my second attempt to post a review for this hotel as what I really wanted to let everyone know about this place, TripAdvisor will not post. So all I can say is stay away! Our room was horrible, bedspread had burns, and stains.. Even after the owners went ahead and turned on lights, and air, we still found undesirable "trash" in our room, #116. We had the owners come to room and remove this. Had it not been 9pm at night we would have left and found another place to stay. Hot tub and shower stall were dirty with dried "residue" which thankfully I always travel with a cleaner and wipes so I had to clean both. The hot tub barely moved the water so we ended up not using. I do not know what rooms got a good review, but just staying here once is enough for me to never return and not recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lather66
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is centrally located and convenient. Each room has a fridge and a microwave. We expected a very meager breakfast and right on: things were in bags and there was coffee. We packed our own cereal, bagels, cream cheese and bought milk down the street from the large grocery store (Giant).

The facilities are old, but what can you do. The rooms are decent in size, clean (bathroom included!), and tidy. All rooms are street-level, which is convenient. Management was helpful and efficient.

Would return again...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pannipannini
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Small snafu when booking with an online site not directly through the hotel. Upon check in I was told there were no more of the rooms I booked. But, I'll give total credit to the guy who checked me in. He made it right. My check in and stay was delightful after that. A room upgrade, very helpful staff. The room, although small, was clean and equipped with everything needed. The fact that it had windows that opened and let in the fresh air, along with a gorgeous stream in the back was a total bonus. Very easy to get to, and plenty of restaurants and shops nearby.

Room Tip: the jacuzzi rooms are great!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends