See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I was a guest at a wedding at the Bally Spring Inn. The staff was phenomenal, the grounds were beautiful, and the rooms were gorgeous. It felt like we were somewhere you would have to have flown to and was hard to believe this was near where we live!!! There is a lake, beautiful wild trout inhabited stream, colonial aged quarries with walking trails, an airport, adequate parking, and beautiful rolling countryside outdoors. Inside the converted farmhouse and barn, the owners retained the turn of the century wood and stone work, design, and farmhouse feel. There are fireplaces, giant hand cut and carved beams, amazing stonework and stone arches, and a span of deckspace. Coupled with that old colonial feel is an updated kitchen (the food was excellent and warm), clean and adequate bathroom facilities, free WIFI (a must for the young ones), and over 12 rooms that were appointed enough to be comfortable, but also keep that rustic feel (every room, as far as I could tell, was complete with jacuzzi tub!)

The staff - just amazing. They went out of their way not just for the VIP guests, but every guest. There were young kids having specially made drinks with little umbrellas and cherries, guests who had afterparty items who rec'd a cooler with ice, a bonfire with wood and tender provided by one of the staff, urgent stain remover and launder care for a spill on an expensive dress, and on and on...

If you're looking for a venue for your event or wedding - you found it. You can stop searching now!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I went here a few weeks ago as part of a retreat that my organization was hosting. I had seen pictures online, but they didn't compare to just how beautiful the setting was when we got there.

The staff was incredibly welcoming and helpful in explaining the history of the buildings, and showing us on a tour of the grounds.

The rooms were quite spacious, and all are a little bit different from the last!

Room tip: All of the rooms on the bottom floor (all that I saw) were great, had their own jacuzzi's, and had access to an outside patio. I can't say what the other rooms were like.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Keith S
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We just attended a wedding here and it was a beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding. The reception was held indoors at the inn and everything was gorgeous. The property is secluded with amazing outdoor scenery, a creek, renovated farm buildings and beautiful grounds. It's a little out of the way and difficult to find, but well worth it. We were able to see the suites that were available for wedding guests and they looked comfortable and inviting. The service was excellent, but I would say that the food was good, but not outstanding.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TropicalLover
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We attended our friend's sons wedding at the Inn over the weekend. The staff was amazing. The property is stunning. They even setup a bonfire for the guests by the brook after the reception in the evening. The level of service was above what I have seen at most venues. The only slight negatives (if you consider them negatives): no cell service, only 2 tvs on the entire property, and the food isn't to the level of the service and property not bad just not as spectacular. I would recommend anyone planning a wedding to consider this location.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FingerLakesBlonde
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Such a secluded beautiful place the views are wonderful. Absolutely wonderful staff and clean! I recommend to everyone if you want quiet relaxing and great scenery away from everything else. Rooms are quaint and perfect for anyone.

Date of stay: May 2014