“Our favorite dinner in Yachats!”
Review of The Drift Inn

The Drift Inn
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Yachats
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 22
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a unique, fun and cozy place to dine for any meal! With umbrella's on the ceiling, local art on the walls and music every night, you will be hard pressed to find anything like us. Come visit and try many of our locally derived and delicious culinary concoctions.
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We enjoyed everything about the Drift Inn--best food we had during our recent stay, the acoustic guitar player was wonderful, the ambiance and welcome were first rate! Since it was our first time in Yachats we wanted to sample a variety of restaurants, but The Drift Inn was our favorite by far.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing venue for dinner! The entire menu is impressive! The staff is friendly and accommodating. There was a delightful gentleman playing guitar and singing.

We had: Thai Salad Rolls, Beefy Mushroom Soup, Sausage and Grits, Mac & Cheese and Crab Crusted Halibut. The Halibut was a huge hit and talked about all weekend.

Cons: limited parking, expensive menu

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A accidently reviewed the wrong restaurant first. This is the right one. Sorry.

Let me start by telling a funny story about the waitress. She came to take our order and I ordered an omelette and side of bacon. She said hold the toast and potatoes, right? I'm diabetic so I am thinking how did she know I would say that. I was freaking out. I said how did you know? She said, you just didn't recognize me cause I'm wearing a hat. I served you last night at another restaurant (2 jobs) and I remembered you both. This has never happened to me before and I was really tickled. With that being said my crab omelette was outstanding, stuffed generously with crab. My wife had crab eggs Benedict and it was to die for. We go here every time we travel in or around the Yachats area. I suggest you stop into this eclectic place and there's live music for dinner time.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a dessert to celebraste a birthday. We wound up at the bar where we had excellent service combined with great desserts and drinks. Can't wait for our next trip!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

The service was a bit slow and the food was just average but the place is sort of funky with interesting "art" and local characters. There was entertainment the night we were there -- an older gentlemen who sang and played the guitar. He was surprisingly good. Evidently he plays there frequently.