All reviewssalad barocean viewhotel restaurantoregon coastsunday brunch isgreat viewjacuzzi suitefitness roomelectric fireplacesliding doorwaves crashingfridge and microwavethird floorindoor poolcomfy chairson the rocksnice room
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We stopped here for the night because we were tired from traveling. The parking lot was really full, it was Thanksgiving day and they were having a Thanksgiving dinner special. I went to the desk to see if they had any rooms for 3 adults. I was told about a room with 2 queens and I asked if they had any with a King bed, our friend could sleep on the couch. I was informed not so nicely that the Kind Suites were for couples only and they were about a $100 more. The lady at the desk looked down her nose at me when she said this. I felt like she was saying that I couldn't afford the Kind Suite. Fine I'll take the 2 queens. The room was nothing special, and it was very warm inside without the heater being turned on. We found the next morning that we were right above the mechanical room. We had to sleep with the window open to try and keep it cool in the room.

We decided to go to the restaurant for dinner, if we could get a table. We were told that the lounge was first come first serve. No problem we don't mind sitting in the lounge. The staff in the lounge was very friendly and they're the only reason I'm giving this a 3 star, otherwise it would be a 2 star stay. The turkey and ham dinner they were offering wasn't bad, nothing to write home about. The pecan pie that I had for dessert, which came with the meal, was terrible though. It had a strange taste to it.

We won't be staying here again, I was very disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank TwistedPrincess1969
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Excellent value for the cost. The rooms are very nice, the employees are very nice, the view of the ocean is incredible. We are definitely going back. From check-in to Dinner to check-out, we were treated like we owned the resort. It is modestly priced and very comfortable. I recommend the Adobe Resort to all.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank Jerry L
Reviewed 26 October 2017

This motel is only a half a mile from town, so location is great and it is right next to the water. Our room was in the non-pet section-third floor. The room had an ocean view, electric fireplace which helped dry out wet clothes, king size bed (not comfortable), mini fridge and microwave. Bathroom is a decent size but dark. What I didn't like about the room besides the bed was that it is really musty smelling. We kept the window open the entire time which helped.
The pool area is great, very relaxing and clean.
Bar and restaurant have a great view of the ocean. Food and service are OK.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Golf1986
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice and ocean views from room and restaraunt.
Room was super clean. We had a large tub in the main living area. Perfect to sit and look out the windows. Lots of room space. Bed was comfy. Bathroom had shower and super clean. Generally quiet. Only noise was the wind and rain beating on the windows.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Yachats itself turned out to be such a GREAT place so we wanted to spend another night and The Overleaf was booked so we had to switch.I was a little upset at first because there were no rooms available with a balcony but the front end guy assured me that I would not be disappointed with the Jacuzzi Suite room and we were not!!!We have been to Mexico several times and have always had ocean side rooms but we have NEVER had a room this close to the Ocean and I doubt we ever will again!!These rooms have 2 huge windows that open and the sound of the waves here is incredible!!!If staying in Yachats...The Overleaf is probably a bit "Nicer" but if you want the whole "Ocean Experience"...this is the place you want to stay and I would highly highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Try to get top floor Jacuzzi Room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple