“Great pizza! Very friendly! ”

Bedrock’s On the Bay
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Love it here! We always visit when we come down camping. Workers are so nice! Food is great, especially the pizza! Salad, fish and chips and garlic bread are sooo good as well.

KarenBedard, Owner at Bedrock’s On the Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thanks for stopping in and for your review!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Was driving through the local area trying to find a good seafood restaurant on the water. The marina didn't look like it had many restaurants to choose from and took a chance with the Bedrock on the Bay. We had the halibut fish and chips and the food was excellent. The halibut pieces were good size and had a light batter coating. This was the best halibut fish and chips I ever had. Throughout my trip in Oregon along the coast I could not find a place that had any better halibut fish and chips than this place. The plate had good steak fries with good coleslaw. The price was average for this type of fish. The restaurant is very casual for eating and staff were very friendly and helpful. If I am ever in Winchester Bay again I will definitely stop here to have a bite to eat.

Thank-you for your patronage and review! We appreciate it and we look forward to your next visit! We normally get our Halibut in from late June until we sell out- usually August. Otherwise we have have the Alaskan Cod year round.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Always a good meal. Excellent service!! Great pizza and breakfast. View of the boats and docks. Seems like they are always open.

Awesome to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your review and we are open year round except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Thanks again!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended to dine here for breakfast. I ordered the eggs Benedict and he ordered French toast, both were delicious!! And I'm very particular about my eggs benny.

The service on the other hand was poor. The server got us coffee but I had to ask for cream and then she all but ignored us. We both had wanted more coffee before our meals came and the server never came by our table for us to ask but did serve others who I can only think were locals. Our meals came and still no coffee. She didn't even stay long enough for me to ask for ketchup for my hash browns or coffee. We never saw the server again..... after we were done eating we waited another 10-15 minutes and then we went up to the front and had to wait for her to fill glasses before we could even pay our bill.

I do recommend eating here but don't come expecting good service.

Agreed- your service should have been way better. I apologize for that and will share this with staff as a training tool. We appreciate your review and patronage and hope to do a lot better next time. Otherwise, ask for me.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We thought we had reservations of 21 for Friday am Sept 8, 2017. The person called the wrong bedrocks. We all got served cold food. The were holding the food till the whole table could be served at once.
When we were leaving disguised I made the reservations myself for Sunday am. Upon our arrival we were seated at reserved table, coffee and water on tables. Orders were taken promptly, and food was delivered in groups of four! All food was warm and good. The redeemed themselves. I strongly suggest reservations in there are 6 or more!

Thank-you for your review. Lunch/Dinner Service is done at the counter with Breakfast done table side. I think I remember this occasion. We try to confirm when people make their reservations as to which location they are reserving for. I apologize if they were holding food and it got cold- we usually try to work as a team in the kitchen in regards to timing, so obviously staff didn't know the multiple tickets were together, is my guess. My apologies and yes, during the summer months when we are really busy- reservations work great and always double check the location you are making them at. Thanks for your patronage.