“Lovely Evening”

Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Sandy Ground
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We enjoyed our dinner at Dolce Vita once again. It's been a while since our last visit and we were so glad to see it back up and running after Irma. Abbi, the owner, is part of the scene and walked around the restaurant checking on everyone's meals. Our dinner and the service was very good, and we all loved the vibe. There was live music and we were all treated to a song from Abbi. Good stuff. We would go back....

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank kscarlettohara

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This was easily my favorite meal on Anguilla; one of the best meals I’ve had. My husband and I split some appetizers and dessert: Caesar salad, rollatini di melazane, gnocchi alla gorgonzola, caprese di bufala, and Nutella cheesecake. All were delicious! They also serve bread with olive oil and balsamic before the meal – don’t miss the balsamic, it’s thick, flavorful and amazing. I thought about smuggling some back with us! Be sure to make reservations, we didn’t, so we didn’t have a view of the water, but the restaurant was still airy and comfortable. We will definitely to back on our next trip!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Jenny_Lee212
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I know you may not think to visit an Italian place in the Caribbean, but you MUST come here to eat! The Lasagna will melt in your mouth! Pure deliciousness!! My Husband had the Muscles in white wine sauce, and it was the BEST he's ever had. We're avid seafood eaters, so that's saying a lot. :)

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank hdstarr
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This was such a cute spot! Quite romantic. Our server Hubert recognized us from a few days before. I had talked with him when we were partying at Elvis’. I told Hubert how embarrassed I was that I didnt remember him because of how drunk I had been and he was so sweet about it. He laughed and reminded me that I'm supposed to unwind, have cocktails, celebrate, etc when in Anguilla. He chatted with us for a while and helped with recommendations. We started with the gorgonzola gnocchi, it was as great as (almost) everyone says. I was scrapping the last of the sauce out of the bowl with the table bread. Not a drop wasted. For entrees I had the lasagna and my husband had the linguine with prawns. First of all, huge portions, no room for dessert, but Hubert did bring us (multiple) limoncello shots. I loved my lasagna. I loved the creaminess of the sauce in it. My husband liked his food. He said the prawns were really good, he just would have liked there to have been a little more to the dish. Next time he wants to try the spaghetti with shrimp, mussels, scallops, and calamari. We also enjoyed seeing Jo Jo (the dog) hanging out in the sand, looking just so incredibly adorable. We will definitely be back and hope to see Hubert again!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 05linds
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We dined here 2 years ago (twice) during our stay and knew we had to come back ! Some of the best Italian food I have ever had can be found right here. Like before, we dined here twice during our latest 10 day visit and was not disappointed. The service was top notch and the wait staff was fantastic. The food ... oh my gosh .. the food was soooo good. Their lasagna is #1 in my book -- but everything we had was delicious particularly the gnocchi. We have had other pasta dishes here too and you just can't go wrong.

Date of visit: June 2018