“Ginger's Classic family diner”
Review of Ginger's Diner - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ginger's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Owners are friendly and generous and the food is homey and delicious.

1  Thank Nikodemus2008

Reviewed 17 August 2007

We went to Ginger's Diner in Warrenton for breakfast. They are only open for breakfast and lunch weekdays.

It is like entering your neighbor's dining room, with vinyl tablecloths, and plastic chairs. The menu board is a flashback from the old drive thrus, with plastic lettering.
The local fishermen, hunters, and retirees frequent here. The food is very affordable and large portions. Breakfast or lunch can be ordered anytime. My boys wanted hamburgers for breakfast, so I let them. The kids though are hamburger fiends so had them instead. I got tea as I had already eaten, but I did notice she has a vegetarian burrito there.
A group sitting by up got burritos and they were quite large, and Ginger (the owner and cook) is more than willing to make smaller portions and reduce the already low prices.

I will definitely be visiting again, for breakfast or lunch when I am shopping at costco or on my way to Seaside or Astoria.

5  Thank Rivergallery