“First time visit”
Review of Turnaround Cafe

Turnaround Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Turner
Reviewed 18 June 2017

This was my first visit to this restaurant despite living just a few miles away. My daughter found it by reference and we went there for breakfast. It was great. I got a scramble and needed a box to take half of it home. The food was great, staff was friendly and attentive, the restaurant clean and they even have a private room for small groups, probably up to about 10 people. Everyone in the party had food left over, helpings are very large and well put together. I'll go again.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We had a great breakfast as family
Friendly staff, really nice ambiente, quick and it tasts wonderfull
Only the weather was cold in it could be warmer inside.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I went some friends to the Turnaround Cafe after passing it tons of times on my way to work. So glad we decided to stop in and we will definitely be back. We arrived around 9am. It was busy but we were seated immediately. It is pretty small but cutely decorated. Our server was very sweet and did her job well. The food was great. We left full but not feeling gross. It is comfort food that is not fatty or oily! I had the french toast with potatoes and it was fantastic. There are also a lot of gluten free options! Overall a great place for my group of 5!

1  Thank CaliforniaToOregon
Reviewed 9 March 2017

This restaurant was full today at noon and we were seated after a short wait. It's a clean place with interesting old photographs and rustic decorations to enjoy. I was most interested in the hot and cold sandwich options and ordered the chicken salad sandwich, which I liked a lot, because it had plenty of chicken, as well as juicy grapes and apples in it. The beef barley soup was just as wonderful as the sandwich. Because of a little mix-up on the order, the owner gave us a hot peach cobbler, and was that every good!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

This little place in Turner Oregon has a nice selection of food. I had the breakfast omelette for lunch. The service is not fast but it give one the time to relax. The food quality is worth the wait. I will go there again when in town.

1  Thank GEK549