“Great Propert & Staff”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Tualatin
Seattle, Washington
“Great Propert & Staff”
Reviewed 15 July 2011

This hotel and staff far exceeded my expectations! Brendon, the General Manager, went out of his way to accommodate my wishes and needs! The suite I had was clean, spacious, and met all of my needs.

The hotel was clean and the entire staff was friendly! I really cannot find anything to complain about.

I will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this review, 29 July 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us! We are more than happy to serve you and accommodate your special needs while you were with us in Tualatin. You are why we do what we do. It's our pleasure to serve and assist. I am glad you weren't able to find anything to complain about!

I will pass your compliments on to the staff as they are always happy to hear back from our guests!

Thank you for staying and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

-General Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Spacious room was very clean.The bed was very comfortable. It was a pet room. Our dog was well behaved and didn't find anything to intrest him in leaving a mark! The room was very quiet even though it was right next to the street. We even had the window open all night!
The breakfast was very good. Abundance to choose from! The waffle maker was very quick and tasty.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this review, 1 June 2011
Dear Qmarf,

I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us in May! When a pet doesn't find any space to mark on that's a great sign! I am glad you found us quiet and could relax with the window open all night. The breakfast is the new "Your Morning Breakfast" by Choice Hotels and we love it and so do our guest like yourselves.

Thank you so much for staying with us! We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I'm coming towards the end of a 3 month period of traveling and staying away from home for a business project.
The hotel is very conveniently located less than a mile from the medical office I am working at. I called to make the initial reservation and spoke with Brandon, the manager, and he offered a frequent guest rate which was about half the rate of the nearby Century Hotel.
I've stayed before and knew the rooms were clean and spacious.

Throughout my 30+ nights I've stayed at this hotel, the staff and service have been amazing. I've been upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite multiple times, and they've gone above an beyond to accommodate my daily workout schedule, clearing the downstairs conference room for me to use as my private gym for my P90X workouts, or putting me in a corner suite with no one below to ensure I have space to workout without disturbing other guests.
Brandon, the manager is always polite, courteous, friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make my stay as pleasant as possible. Jessica and Gilbert have also been helpful and flexible with changes in booking schedule and other needs.

The breakfast is surprisingly good, with hot and cold options so I don't get bored of the same thing every morning.

The normal suites are comfortable, clean and spacious. The Jacuzzi suites are huge, with a lot of extra space.

This hotel, and it's excellent staff have made my last 3 months of being away from my home and family, a much more pleasant experience and I will definitely be staying here every time I need to return to work in this area.
I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank orbrit
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this review, 8 April 2011
Dear ORBrit,

I want to thank you for the pleasure of your business! Thank you also for the review. It has been a pleasure serving you over the last couple of months and we appreciate your company and for choosing us.

I am extremely happy that we have made your stays pleasant and know we will see you again in the future.

I hope the economy will keep you going and business will do nothing but expand for you and yours.

S. Oregon
Reviewed 23 March 2011

wow, nice place. Greeted by a smiling gentleman, clean, looked renovated. They even had cookies. Pool was warm (thanks!) and indoors, hot tub. Feels "new". Breakfast was scrambled eggs, link sausages, hot fresh waffles, usual cold stuff, etc.. Very good. Not right by highway so not so noisy.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this review, 25 March 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us on your trip through Tualatin! I am so very glad that your stay was good and you were treated well. We do our best to maintain a clean, nice facility and I am proud to see that we are doing just that.

We do pride ourselves on our modern pool area and am so glad you were able to take the opportunity to enjoy it.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip our direction!

-Brandon Kraft
Tigard, Oregon
Reviewed 5 March 2011

I was home for a short leave with my wife and we hadn't been able to spend anytime alone because of a new baby. When Cherrie heard that this was my first trip home to meet my baby and the first time my wife was apart from our baby, she upgraded us to a suite with our own private hot-tub, and even brought warm cookies to our room while we were bringing in our luggage. The way she treated us made me feel so honored and reminded me why I serve this fine country.

Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
chowmein2012, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South, responded to this review, 7 March 2011
Dear US Armed Forces Service Member,

First off, thank you so much for serving our country. As the son of a 20 year Air Force Veteran I understand it's difficult to do what you do and still want to do it after all that you have been through. It is tough on the family when you are away for so long and have little time to spend with them. I am so very glad we could make your night memorable and worth the while. We thank your wife for serving also, because it's not just you who serves, it is also your wife supporting you.

Next time you are in town I would like to thank you personally for serving and shake your hand. It's tough in times such as these and we want to let you know how much we appreciate your service to our country and putting your life on the line. I will also let Cheri know that you mentioned her as she will be thrilled to know she was able to make such an impact.

-Brandon Kraft
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tualatin
1.6 km away
Comfort Suites Southwest
#58 of 141 in Portland
4.6 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Portland/Lake Oswego

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites Tualatin - Portland South? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK