Siam Sushi Restraurant
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Troutdale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Found this little gem on Troutdale's Main Street. We were warmly greeted and sat in the small back room.
The menu is large and the service is friendly and efficient. Loved their Pad Thai. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and good service they were closed but still let us in to eat and they were still very good with their service !

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

The place is tiny. Small town tiny. A half a mile walk from the truck stop I was parked at. I got there about 15 minutes before they opened and at about 10 minutes later they had mercy on me and let me in a little early. They people were freindly and easy to talk to. The sushi rolls were very good and reasonbly priced. I'll likely be back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for dinner based on TripAdvisor posting and we were VERY happy. We both had the sushi combo ... she had terikyi chicken and I had shrimp. The hand roll and sushi were very fresh and delicious. I would highly recommend eating here if you are in the area.

1  Thank tklasinski
Reviewed 14 March 2017

My husband and I went to Siam Sushi for dinner after a long drive from Central Oregon.
The hotel recommended this place and we were very happy with the ambiance, the service and the food. We sat in a small back room and the people at the other tables were incredible friendly. Felt like our neighborhood restaurants. Made the whole experience so very pleasant.

1  Thank deanadele