We normally stay at the Shilo Inn and Suites across the street from the Ashley Inn but decided to try something different this time around. We were extremely disappointed. This was not was we're used to. To start, the pull out bed did not have sheets on it. We had to get sheets and make the bed ourselves. The maid left the trash in our room and did not pick up either.
The breakfast in the morning was very, very disappointing. The eggs were actually powdered eggs! The breakfast muffins were made from cake mix. The orange and apple juice was not real juice. There was no basic breakfast fruit of any kind. My wife and child were struggling to get in the front door of the inn and the staff just stood there and watched and didn't offer to help or assist.
Normally, little things would not get to us but once you start adding it all up at over $100 a night, this place was atrocious. What topped it off was that they charge $4.00 in the lobby to rent DVDs that are ten years old when you can literally walk one minute to Fred Meyer and use the Red Box for $1.00. We'll be staying at the Shilo Inn & Suites going forward.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose one of 51 well-appointed guest rooms featuring air conditioning, high-speed Internet access (wired and WiFi), cable television and DVD players. Mini-suites are also available and come with a sofa bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Ashley Inn of Tillamook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashley Inn Of Tillamook Hotel Tillamook
- Best Western Tillamook
- Best Western Hotel Tillamook
- Tillamook Best Western