“Hidden gem”

Blue Heron French Cheese Company
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: American
Description: Blue Heron French Cheese Company offers a gourmet tasting experience and fun for the whole family. Enjoy free samples of gourmet cheese (including our famous Blue Heron Brie), taste the region's finest wines, and wander thru the one-of-a-kind gift store. Try the Blue Heron Deli with fresh baked bread and homemade soups and salads. Outside your family will enjoy visiting with the animals at our petting farm and relaxing in our picnic area. Open seven day a week, year round.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

On our way to Port Angeles and Victoria, BC, we stopped at the Blue Heron for lunch. What a find! It is a small restaurant,
gift shop, lots of free cheese and dressing samples, goat petting zoo, and antiques of old logging equipment. The food was great, we recommend the ice cream, and preserves. The prices are reasonable and the restaurant is next door to the Tillamook Dairy and Cheese Company.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Went when they had a guest restaurant serve their food. It was good and the atmosphere was chill after a day at work. They have great Brie and bread and many things.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I just loved the lunch I had there. The blue Heron has some interesting cheese and dressings that are very tasty. The petting zoo outside is SO much fun, the children loved it and honestly so did I.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I was visiting Tillamook on my birthday weekend. I look forward to visiting Blue Heron every time we come to Tillamook. Blue Heron has a lot of cool cheeses, spreads, and wines that you cannot find elsewhere, plus it has some good lunch fare. Sadly, I may have made my last trip there. My husband and I ordered lunch, we paid for it at the cashier and when they brought our lunch they took the ticket.I was brought the wrong sandwich and when I went up to tell them, a young man insisted that I had ordered the Italian when in actuality I had ordered the Turkey with Brie, he then told me I would need to show them my ticket to prove that I had not ordered the Italian. WTF you took my ticket! Luckily a nicer waitress believed me and replaced my sandwich, but that kid was a jerk. We usually spend upwards of 50.00 every visit, arguing with me over a 4.50 sandwich is tacky and poor customer service. I most likely will not be back.

1  Thank michelek77
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This might be smaller then the big one up the road but it is worth a stop. They offer lots more then just cheese. The staff was friendly and the food is good. Try some samples and grab some good stuff to go.