“Out Dated...”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #49 of 62 Restaurants in Tillamook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This estblishment is in need of a update. the grounds are a disgrace, large pot holes at the entrance. The building needs to be washed and painted. the inside is dark and dusty. The fake plants are in need of dusting and washing, (if your going to use fake plants), Saw dead flies in the corner where the plants were. The whole decor is in need of an update. The staff wasn't engaging or helpful in ordering. More interested in their phones as well as socializing with each other. After a few minutes I was approached, though I had already made up my mind not to stay and eat.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

The pizza is just average, and the service is hit or miss depending on who is working at the time. The restaurant needs to be updated inside as does the parking lot need fixing outside. Small buffet without lots of choices but it is the best value there.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I live about 5 minutes away from the Tillamook Pizza hut. I ordered on line and for delivery. I get a phone call about 5 minutes after ordering and was told they do not deliver to my area. This is a country town, I live 5 minutes straight north of the Pizza hut and they don't deliver? Something wrong there. Then when I get my pizza home I find out they forgot to put on the Marinara sauce. Not a good experience nor would I recommend this place. Also I paid on line and the counter guy forgot to look and see so had to remind him too as he wanted me to pay again. Don't go here for food.l

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 29 June 2016

lied about it leaving the restaurant , lied about it getting there , lied about the refund when it got there 2 hours later. always processed the charge after the gratuity, not this time. tried to contact management place on hold and hung up on , twice.
Inferior product that only stays in business due to being the only delivered food in town.
had to have my bank go after them for fraud to get my money back.

1  Thank Greg G
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered pizza online on our way through to seaside. Had great service - very fast and efficient. Staff was very kind and talkative. Made the few minute wait go by very fast.