“Restaurant Closed”

Windseeker Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We have been updated and our interior completed redone by restaurant Impossible. A new exciting look with amazing steaks and seafood. Hidden in the Dalles Industrial center right on the banks of the mighty columbia river. This is a hidden gem that you dont want to miss.
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Unfortunately this used to be a good restaurant with a great view of the river but it has now been closed.

1  Thank Barb B

Reviewed 29 March 2015

Terrible service. Place is officially closed. Probably due to the level of service. Absolutely a beautiful location would be nice if somebody could put something together there.

2  Thank Blackdogsbc
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Clam chowder great but cold [must have been sitting out] Salmon dry and fishy . got rice asked for potatos, rice was nasty. Razor clams weak on flavor. Service very good and friendly. Decor bland , view great. Overall food was over priced and not very busy for a friday night.

1  Thank 9Steve123
Reviewed 14 October 2014

I have been going fishing on the Deschutes River near The Dalles once or twice a year for over 20 years. I usually stay overnight in The Dalles the night before fishing. I have tried most or all of the so-called "best" restaurants. However, for the last couple of years I just keep going back to Windseeker. Why? Because it's got a great view of the Columbia River, the service has always been excellent, and neither myself nor my guests have ever had a bad meal. And many excellent meals.

1  Thank Jim A
Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

We only went here because of Restaurant Impossible and immediately found that they had screwed up the decor by taking down the artwork. It is so boring looking inside and has dusty light fixtures. We really should have just left after seeing that but we didn't. Both mine and my husband's meals were crying for some sort of seasoning. No matter what I did I couldn't fix my HORRIBLE salmon. Waste of time and money!