“Fresh and fabulous Thai!”

Montira's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The best Thai food we've ever eaten.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

So happy to have come across a great Thai place when we were visiting the area! Save room for the coconut ice cream!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This little Thai Restaurant always provides delicious, attractive meals. The staff, especially the owner, is friendly and very courteous. Since I try to eat light meals, I find the appetizer selections quite satisfying.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The sea scallops dish (#51) was better than any Thai food I've ever had! The Spring rolls (4) appetizer is very good but they should have brought that to us before the main dish. The service was a bit on the slow side - however it was a pretty busy Saturday evening.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out. It was ready on time. No delivery service which would have been nice as our hotel was on other side of town. I would not order calamari appetizer to go as it was tempura and mushy by the time we ate it.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I love Thai food. I'm from Portland, and this place could go head-to-head with my favorite Thai restaurants in Portland. I can't believe such an incredible place is all the way out The Dalles! I stop here whenever I'm in town, and sometimes find a reason to go to town so I can eat here :) The Massaman Curry was a surprise favorite for me.